Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who'd want that bloody tree after her filthy paws have fingered and faffed with all of those sweets 🤢
I'm funny with things like that, just give me the packets of sweets I don't need anyones hands all over them, especially atm! Gross.

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but why would anyone want a polystyrene tree covered in sweets that are going to go rock hard the minute they are out of the bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she's left some extensions around the front and that's why it's so blocky. Really not flattering. She needs a softer edge, was much better with her mushroom cut 🍄

Reactions: 4
state of her hair...I'm not a hair dresser but god it needs feathering on the ends.

She is going to start getting even more manic now ,with Xmas on the way!

Reactions: 5
Here we are 🙄
Wow! What a difference 😳 she does look much better and more importantly healthier in the older photo.

Did anyone notice her say ‘I’m going to have ‘A’ lunch as I won’t be here tonight’? So is she basically living on one small meal a day (maybe two she IF she has breakfast)? Not healthy at all. Someone needs to get her some help! No wonder she looks so ill and gaunt 😳

Reactions: 7
I still cannot get over this haircut . I accept juniors need to learn but strewth! I cannot believe the head stylist let this out her shop or wouldn’t demand beggy come in for a correction cut . It’s honestly the worst blunt cut I’ve ever seen. What did she use? Kitchen scissors. My hair is so poker straight you can see every scissor mark if not cut by a good hairdresser. Brooke is not cut out to be a hairdresser! Get that girl a girls world as that’s all she’s qualified to work with

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Wow! What a difference 😳 she does look much better and more importantly healthier in the older photo.

Did anyone notice her say ‘I’m going to have ‘A’ lunch as I won’t be here tonight’? So is she basically living on one small meal a day (maybe two she IF she has breakfast)? Not healthy at all. Someone needs to get her some help! No wonder she looks so ill and gaunt 😳
I thought that, it was an odd thing to say.

Reactions: 2
EVENING GUYS, HOPE YOU'VE ALL HAD A GOOD DAY .... swiftly darting my head round like a lighthouse and looking to the left desperately trying to think of something interesting to say .... SO YEAH, I'M JUST HAVING A CUPPA TEA, I'VE FINGERED ALL THE SWEETS AND GLUED THEM TO SOME POLYSTYRENE , SWIPE UP TO BUY, WATCH MY TV CHANNEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MISS TROLL TATTLE, erm yeah, so obviously I'm bla bla bla .

Why the duck does she shout so much. I have to turn my volume right down. And it's not beginning to look a lot like Christmas. It's SEPTEMBER.

She's seriously annoying today.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I still cannot get over this haircut . I accept juniors need to learn but strewth! I cannot believe the head stylist let this out her shop or wouldn’t demand beggy come in for a correction cut . It’s honestly the worst blunt cut I’ve ever seen. What did she use? Kitchen scissors. My hair is so poker straight you can see every scissor mark if not cut by a good hairdresser. Brooke is not cut out to be a hairdresser! Get that girl a girls world as that’s all she’s qualified to work with
How long does it take to trial to be a hairdresser.....she's been doing it since she left school.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is that a gonks beard trimmed with a knife and fork on top of her head?
Is Brooke vision impaired?
Is she on the disco biscuits?
So many questions and I need a paracetamol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does Brooke not like her Mum much then. Looks like she did that with a cigarette lighter. Hope non of her followers are clients they will be cancelling quicker than she can say Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.