Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are probably in the same situation as my boyfriend's home. It's so stressful right now, combined with the fact he's a charge nurse, he doesn't stop. ๐Ÿ˜ž He's trained in doing them, so does the staff's swabs, too.

Well, personally I'm glad they're getting them weekly and that, so far, he's negative, because he's very stressed and I'm anxious about it all. There's not many people getting on with their lives, a lot of us are scared, anxious and find it hard to go out and do day to day things. Each to their own and we all have different opinions.
e
Like I said, you could test negative on a Monday and be positive by the next day. Weekly testing only proves your viral load is lower than the threshold at the time of testing.
Iโ€™m sorry youโ€™re so anxious, Iโ€™m not one but now tbh, whatever will be will be, I think lifeโ€™s too short to spend it locked away and isolated.........happy to support those that wish to isolate, but think people should be entitled to see family/friends while they can.
Iโ€™m a NHS nurse practitioner on an acute response team.......seeing the beginning of a second wave, but seeing people โ€˜generallyโ€™ in better health this time round, which is good for me as I attend and lead on treating unwell patients or patients in cardiac arrest. My fingers are crossed and I protect myself and family as best I can without being over anxious now (I have been anxious donโ€™t get me wrong)

anyway, my point was weekly testing is only as good as the hour of the test.

Reactions: 8
Oh god I hope she doesnโ€™t go back to that short haircut, it makes her look so old IMO

Reactions: 1
Oh god I hope she doesnโ€™t go back to that short haircut, it makes her look so old IMO
See, I thought those ragged rats tails made her look so much older! ๐Ÿ˜‚ At least she'll hopefully have it cut and it'll look neat and tidy.... ๐Ÿ˜‚ She's up already, but teasing us by not showing her face! The ONLY time I want to see her! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
News alert

Dolly is having her anal glands done....

She couldn't just leave it at dolly is at the vets

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
News alert

Dolly is having her anal glands done....

She couldn't just leave it at dolly is at the vets.
For goodness sake!

No dignity for Dolly!!

I agree too much info, why can't she just leave it at shes at the vets. Although I did chuckle and just think why would you even share that!

Reactions: 8
Telling everyone Dolly is having her anal glands done, why?
Stop over sharing every bloody aspect of your sad, pathetic life.
The state of her laying there in her bed, get a bleeping wash and brush your teeth before picking up your phone you filthy old dog ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
See, I thought those ragged rats tails made her look so much older! ๐Ÿ˜‚ At least she'll hopefully have it cut and it'll look neat and tidy.... ๐Ÿ˜‚ She's up already, but teasing us by not showing her face! The ONLY time I want to see her! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚
Maybe weโ€™re both wrong and itโ€™s her face that makes her look old ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She needs to fix Dollyโ€™s diet. These vet visits seem a regular occurrence.

Reactions: 7
People that put quotes on Instagram apparently are full of tit. Latest quote is classic, seize the day Becky. Oh but Monday is jobs day innit. Can't possibly embrace wild abandon and do something actually worth while. Carry on filling up your sheds ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.