Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You all do realise you can't pass Covid on in food don't you? I'm part of the Oxford University Covid-19 vaccine trial and it's been proven it can't be passed on through food so we need to all chill out a bit. This year's tough enough without us all getting paranoid for no reason 👍
But she’s an absolute dirty skank with dirty nails, paint On her hands from days after she’d painted. And I guess it can’t be passed via food but spike be from the packaging it’s wrapped up in. She’s not the most hygienic person so think that’s mostly where it all comes from with her giving food as gifts. And at one point she was selling with no insurance or environmental health checks 😳🤢

Reactions: 12
There is something not right here. I'm really not being nasty or commenting on her looks or how old she looks etc...before she comes on here reads tattle and accuses us of being trolls. Genuinly conerncing , if that was my mate/daughter/mum i'd be seriously worried. Also what is thst weird transparent bar accross the pic??? Does anyone else see it?
Yes, I can see it.... 🧐

Reactions: 3
Ive actually just walked past her about an hour ago in home bargains she was there with Brooke.
She looks so tiny and quite ill.

I hope she can get help
Oh god, that's not good. 😮 Does she look the same otherwise? And did she have a mask on?

Reactions: 3
If she has filtered her face why hasn't she filtered her neck as well? Very strange.

Reactions: 1
The hair is bad soooo bad but it does look miles better than the rats tails however Brooke shouldn’t be a hairdresser

Reactions: 8
Wowzers top corner was mid April bottom corner July and today’s pic - she needs serious help and quickly
My god when you see it like that.... she’s not at all well
She actually looks good in the top picture!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh dear I’m sorry but that blunt hair... is it supposed to be like that? Looks so thin and flat on her head with her gaunt face. She was looking much healthier in the April picture

Reactions: 6
Haha ‘if you’re eating your breakfast close your eyes’
Yeah cause that’s really gonna block out you telling us about dolly’s anal glands! What an idiot 🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 258019
This picture looks odd, has she had more than her hair done?
That photos been altered before she’s posted it. Her head looks massive and she’s erased a lot of wrinkles and dark circles out and that’s not a full head of highlights it’s a full head bleach . She also must use an app to make her lips bigger as never looks like that in stories.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.