Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm behind on the viewing but I notice that whenever she does a "haul" story she speaks really casually, dropping her t's and throwing it around. It's so offhand almost look at this I bought, it means nothing.

Reactions: 3
I'm behind on the viewing but I notice that whenever she does a "haul" story she speaks really casually, dropping her t's and throwing it around. It's so offhand almost look at this I bought, it means nothing.
Everything is done for show, it must be horrible not being able to just go through life without thinking what to do for effect or picking her phone up at every opportunity..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s had an idea, translated as she’s seen something else where and is passing it off as her own again...

Reactions: 13
Sat in bed just trying to quietly listen to her stories and my partner with his eyes still closed says "what the duck is Katie Hopkins on about now" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He absolutely can't tolerate our baggy

Bad mom's Christmas is about the only film I can't stand haha
Haha! πŸ˜‚ Honestly, I don't really like Christmas, so to sit there watching endless Christmas films would be awful! πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

She clearly gets a lot of joy from Christmas and that's fair enough, but ramming it down people's throsts from at least August is ridiculous - she literally LIVES for 1 season a bleeping year! 😑 I can't think past today right now as I'm already worrying about my bf's Covid-19 results (he has a test every Mon or Tues) as he's a nurse in a nursing home and gets tested each week. 😞 I'd love to get excited about something, but I can't for very long.... so she can shove her tat and chocolate tit slabs up her arse! 😑

Reactions: 7
Haha! πŸ˜‚ Honestly, I don't really like Christmas, so to sit there watching endless Christmas films would be awful! πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

She clearly gets a lot of joy from Christmas and that's fair enough, but ramming it down people's throsts from at least August is ridiculous - she literally LIVES for 1 season a bleeping year! 😑 I can't think past today right now as I'm already worrying about my bf's Covid-19 results (he has a test every Mon or Tues) as he's a nurse in a nursing home and gets tested each week. 😞 I'd love to get excited about something, but I can't for very long.... so she can shove her tat and chocolate tit slabs up her arse! 😑
I have the same in my care home, I live week to week until the test results come back, it’s really scary stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I have the same in my care home, I live week to week until the test results come back, it’s really scary stuff.
Oh no I'm sorry to read that. It's awful, isn't it? 😞 He had his negative test results from Tuesday last night and I breathed a sigh of relief.

Reactions: 1
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck IS THAT SWEET THING? Did anyone else gip with the thought of her filthy grabby hands all over those sweets? Beggy going on about thinking outside the box again..... maybe climb back inside it love!
Also, I didn’t realise she was a time traveller🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she buys someone a box of chocolates she likes to think what she can do with that box of chocolates......I could tell you where to shove em Beggy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Speaking in general terms, I do like the idea of the chocolate sweet slab as I've seen them in different Insta pages, but not Beggy's crappy versions! πŸ˜‚ I'd nevertake anything from her due to her severe lack of hygiene, and in this climate, you can't be too careful! 🀒

Reactions: 7
Her talents are endless. Decorating for Christmas, buying shite, begging, and showing people what she makes in the future

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every time she says the words sweet slabs every inch of my being screws up into a little ball and shakes 🀒 it actually makes my blood run cold!

Laying a bottle of tit miniature wine on it does not make it better

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.