Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HouseofQuiche

Taken some pills... for a brace? I had train tracks as a teenager and just got on with it. Doesn’t hurt enough to need pills ffs

Reactions: 4

Rainbowsandglitter

She’s meant to put her mask back on after treatment my son has been to the orthodontist during this time and only has the mask off while having his braces emotes and retainers fitted. There is also NO social distancing.
masks are to be worn in all communal area’s.
Stairwells, hallways, corner shop. Not as and when chosen. They are breaking Covid rules but being huddled together for a picture, and Becky NOT having g any procedure done so should be wearing a mask.
My hubby is a dentist. Masks are put on as they’re leaving the surgery room. Yes in the waiting room however waiting rooms aren’t being used at present in his practice. Clients are booked in where there’s a staggered arrival . They come in front door, go to the appointment surgery room and then leave out the back door. I’m not wanting to be a stickler but honestly this isn’t flouting any rules. As I said yes it was stupid for them to do a photo which probably was taken as she got up from chair ( it’s obviously in the room she’s had treatment ) . Believe me I’m not a fan of Becky, this is stupidity rather than law breaking

She’s meant to put her mask back on after treatment my son has been to the orthodontist during this time and only has the mask off while having his braces emotes and retainers fitted. There is also NO social distancing.
masks are to be worn in all communal area’s.
Stairwells, hallways, corner shop. Not as and when chosen. They are breaking Covid rules but being huddled together for a picture, and Becky NOT having g any procedure done so should be wearing a mask.
She’s had her Invisalign fitted, the mask has to be off for that or they’d not get into the patients mouth. 😂

Rainbowsandglitter

View attachment 258019
This picture looks odd, has she had more than her hair done?
That photos been altered before she’s posted it. Her head looks massive and she’s erased a lot of wrinkles and dark circles out and that’s not a full head of highlights it’s a full head bleach . She also must use an app to make her lips bigger as never looks like that in stories.

Jess269

Ikea is so expensive for delivery, I don't drive so if I need anything from Ikea I get everything all at once to justify the 30 pound delivery. I wouldn't just get a couple of things. Last time I got wardrobes for 2 bedrooms an ottoman bed cupboards shelves etc.

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
In one year she has taken over 2 bedrooms, a loft, a cupboard under the stairs, room under her bed, her downstairs coat cupboard, a cedar room, a shed, a garage, a summer house & and now a storage unit.

I have a garage, a shed & a walk in cupboard that only houses my vacuum 😂
My home is very minimalistic, I just couldn't live like that.
How does she cope? How does she know where everything is? The mind boggles 🤯

P.S Nearly forgot about the extra kitchen cupboards she needed to cram more of her shite in.
She is a raving lunatic!!
Of that there is no doubt. More to be pitied for sure. Bankruptcy looms large on the horizon.

Ups27

VIP Member
I highly doubt they’ve just shelled out money like that. A lot of people get it on credit.

Rainbowsandglitter

I’ll post the reply!

Seeing as they have deleted the picture off their stories I got the screen shot 🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣
They read the last message but didn’t reply... absolute twats reposting a picture like that when we’re on the verge of a massive second wave, and they have the audacity to try and defend it 🤯🤯🤯
They’re right in what they say . Patients wear mask when walk into the practice but obviously have to take it off to have the treatment. I’m a stickler for covid rules but I have to let you know that they weren’t doing anything wrong in this photo. Both dentist and dental nurse wearing masks . There’s nothing against the law going on here. Given people’s anxiety levels are heightened it was a bit stupid of all concerned to do a photo in such close proximity however all above board. Sorry

Werock123

Did she buy that egg chair just to have in the ‘cedar room’ how stupid I thought it was going outside?

Carrie2019

My Invisalign were £3200 - maybe cheaper Cos I’m up north.
Her teeth are worse than mine and I was on the most advanced treatment.

C7645

VIP Member
There is something not right here. I'm really not being nasty or commenting on her looks or how old she looks etc...before she comes on here reads tattle and accuses us of being trolls. Genuinly conerncing , if that was my mate/daughter/mum i'd be seriously worried. Also what is thst weird transparent bar accross the pic??? Does anyone else see it?
She’s taken it with a filter. On stories today that line kept appearing too

Attachments

• Wow

Dexy

VIP Member
I know I might regret this but, why does she call reindeer/ stag ornaments etc ’stan’ I wasnt following her last Christmas, presume I am in for a treat this year 😏
I thought it was because she accidentally said “ stan “ one day instead of “ stag “ and she found it hilarious and it became her thing ...

Reactions: 3

Zak2325

Something odds going on because she was desperate to get that ring doorbell then we never heard anymore about it and now the doorbell needs charging, she’s happy to do it because Jason’s at home today. So is she saying she wouldn’t risk removing the camera if Jason wasn’t home? Seems strange to have said that.
I thought that 🤔 had to rewatch to check that’s what she actually said 🙄😂

🤦🏼‍♀️
whatever makes you happy I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️ Thing is, putting a tree up now surely by December your gonna be bored of it? Or it’s gonna start looking sad and droopy?
Not to mention the dust 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Morris99

Wowzers top corner was mid April bottom corner July and today’s pic - she needs serious help and quickly
Omg! She’s like an actual skeleton now! Why does the family or friends not step in and help her ? Very sad indeed.

• Wow