Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was baby Brooke not allowed to put together her own unit? She always takes over. My kids have helped with flat packs from a young age and building solo since their early teens. Itโ€™s a life skill ๐Ÿ˜‚
Because Beggy is full controlling narc and has to do everything because no one else could possibly do as good a job. Sheโ€™s the type of mum that took over their kids crafting projects or cake making so they were โ€˜perfectโ€™. Iโ€™m not for a minute saying imperfect furniture is โ€˜cuteโ€™ but I donโ€™t mind the fact that out of a bag of flour, a bag of sugar & a block of butter we get 2, maybe 3, imperfectly beautiful little squashed cupcakes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 11
Why was baby Brooke not allowed to put together her own unit? She always takes over. My kids have helped with flat packs from a young age and building solo since their early teens. Itโ€™s a life skill ๐Ÿ˜‚
Content for the gram.

Reactions: 7
Brooke is a lazy, freeloading chump - she'll happily let Beggy do it all ๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 21
I think that - I couldnโ€™t justify the amount they cost to make. We just have a tub of chocolates in the middle of the coffee table and fight over our favourite flavours
That's what normal people do ๐Ÿ™‚
The Evans would never fall into that category

• Heart
The amount of money she keeps spending on cheap crap furniture, sheโ€™d of been better off getting a proper firm in to give her a proper fitted dressing room ๐Ÿฅด everythingโ€™s done on the cheap but it actually ends up costing more in the long run๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ It must be exhausting being her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Looks like Brookeblessher has had more tit injected in her existing fish lips - she only had them done last week or the week before! ๐Ÿ‘€
Itโ€™s so sad for these young girls to feel like they need these things doing to their faces ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ข

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If I was "displaying" shoes I'd have laboutins on show or something (I don't own any ๐Ÿ˜…) . That looks like a display of smelly shoes in a charity shop. Nothing wrong with charity shops but dont aim for that look when it comes to my decor lol. And Brookes lips. WTF!!! you'd think after all Beckys issues relating to eating disorders and image etc she would be concerned about her daughter and the fact she's making it seem normal to potentially young followers. Yea really responsible......Arggggg!!!

Reactions: 17
That's what normal people do ๐Ÿ™‚
The Evans would never fall into that category
Yeah but theyโ€™re not allowed to bloody eat hers off the tree it would spoil it!

Totall

Totally. Never waits for him to just have his birthday to celebrate. Itโ€™s all about her. She says it every year. Poor bloke.
Even when it was his 50th last year total witch!

Looks like Brookeblessher has had more tit injected in her existing fish lips - she only had them done last week or the week before! ๐Ÿ‘€
Baboons arse comes to mind ๐Ÿคฃ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Think I need to take a break from her stories. I had a dream about her last night. We went shopping in London and then out to watch some comedy. Then sheโ€™d arranged for us to stay at her friends house and we had to walk for miles trying to find it.

I kept waking up and ending up back in the same dream, so annoying, Iโ€™ve had a rubbish nights sleep. Gonna need a nana nap later if Iโ€™ve got time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Because Brookie is a spoilt little brat who has never even taught to use her brain!

Think I need to take a break from her stories. I had a dream about her last night. We went shopping in London and then out to watch some comedy. Then sheโ€™d arranged for us to stay at her friends house and we had to walk for miles trying to find it.

I kept waking up and ending up back in the same dream, so annoying, Iโ€™ve had a rubbish nights sleep. Gonna need a nana nap later if Iโ€™ve got time.
Oh noooo!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Were the friends Dawn or Shelly? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've had 1 or 2 dreams about Mario, so I don't know what worse! ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Just duck off already! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

So yeh.... ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
*Leaves tattle to bin mine and my daughters malm dressers*

duck off baggy stop buying tit you're making me hate my house ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

I did however manage to get the grey velvet baubles from the range I was fuming that she might get first ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know how she can't say it's been all ago this morning she's taken the dog for a 5 minute walk then to the groomer and waited for a plumber, by quarter past 9 I'd got up, fed the kids made my daughters lunch for nursery, got them and myself dressed, walked to and from nursery, put a wash on and put away the washing I did yesterday. That's all ago beggy you twit.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.