Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone decipher this load of nonsense 🧐
Did anyone watch The Write Offs last night on Channel 4?
It made me wonder if maybe she does have genuine problems reading and writing as I've never seen her read a newspaper, magazine, book..... then I thought nah, she can manage to read the Sky planner well enough to know which Christmas tat she wants to watch. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It made me wonder if maybe she does have genuine problems reading and writing as I've never seen her read a newspaper, magazine, book..... then I thought nah, she can manage to read the Sky planner well enough to know which Christmas tat she wants to watch. :ROFLMAO:

In my opinion, she is an undiagnosed dyslexic.

Reactions: 5
I'm really weird about shoes,that you wear out and about on the streets,then taking them back up the stairs to the floor you walk on bare foot and get in bedsheets with said feet,I'm weird maybe,about that so all the shoes on show really freaks me out I have summer shoes upstairs in a shoe place that have kinda been quarantined as in not worn for months so have no live street germs on the sole 😂 the shoes in her flip flip room,and she rests them on a material cushion before wearing or putting away,that makes my teeth itch.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That’s an obscene amount of money and chocolates on that sweet tree.
I think that - I couldn’t justify the amount they cost to make. We just have a tub of chocolates in the middle of the coffee table and fight over our favourite flavours

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Totall
And she doesn't see the problem with this🙈

She always says we have Ja's birthday first then I put it up....but does it anyway🤣🤣
Totally. Never waits for him to just have his birthday to celebrate. It’s all about her. She says it every year. Poor bloke.

Reactions: 4
Good. afternoon. you. beauts. i. hope. you. are. all. well. 😘

On my way home from work.... yup, I actually work, Beggy 😡 and catching up on her Stories....

Wut in God's name is that show shelf? 🧐 Does she think she's in Clarks? 🙄 What a chump! 😂

And who has the patients to make a huge cone chocolate tree? 🤔 I'd have a go at a sweet slab, but my god, get. a. grip.

Reactions: 9
She types how my toddler speaks "i is tired" "i do 2ps work get germs on shovels i hope not covid

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think Ikea is where Kim Kardashian gets her units. I imagine that's what Brookieblessher is going for.

Agree @Stopiwanttogetoff the clutter and displays of all their worldly goods make me very uncomfortable.

It's EMBROIDERED not stitched.
Beggy aside, wasn’t it a great programme. How brave were they to put themselves out there like that. Made me cry at the end. Sorry for change of subject - I’m off to order some Ikea furniture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I hear that feckin screeching voice on that sweet tree highlight once more I’m going to pull my ears off, Christ on a bike she’s annoying! 😱🙄🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why was baby Brooke not allowed to put together her own unit? She always takes over. My kids have helped with flat packs from a young age and building solo since their early teens. It’s a life skill 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.