Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That delivery charge is what we have for 10 days worth of food shopping due to financial difficulties and she’s acting like it’s nothing.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So Becky how’s opening your new unit working out for you.

She can barely open it because the pink shelf is in the way.

Another well thought out diy project!
In the earlier story she was going to put the unit on the other side 🤣🤣🤣 good bit of planning there.... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
In the earlier story she was going to put the unit on the other side 🤣🤣🤣 good bit of planning there.... 🤦🏼‍♀️
As usual, nothing thought through or measured! She has never done anything that has made me think wow thats lovely, and im so uncreative I am easy to please when people make things!

Reactions: 8
Anyone notice how there's holes in the wall next to the new drawers? Clearly had to move a pink shelf.
As someone else has said.....those are not going to open well

That delivery charge is what we have for 10 days worth of food shopping due to financial difficulties and she’s acting like it’s nothing.
exactly! She couldn’t even remember how much it was ‘£35 or £45’ she said! Like it’s duck all, like just paying £1/2 for delivery. She boils my piss!!! 😡😡

Reactions: 7
I think she meant paying for delivery ment she didn't have to go and get them herself which astounds me really as there's nothing Becky loves more than a road trip to splash the cash!
Exactly. It wouldn’t have cost that in fuel.

Reactions: 3
The long thing is part of the wardrobe. That space used to be floor to ceiling built in wardrobe with mirrored doors.
That would make alot more sense to have and look alot classier than that dust gathering second hand shop looking room she has 😂

Reactions: 2
She should have spent the money on proper wardrobes and shoe storage, could have made it look really nice rather than a mish mash of ikea furniture and flip flops.

Reactions: 9
The long thing is part of the wardrobe. That space used to be floor to ceiling built in wardrobe with mirrored doors.
Proves she’s all about the quick bodge job. No wonder she’s never happy with anything, everything is bodged and incomplete.

Her new shelving to the right partially and completely obscured by the mirror, had to remove one on the left. Completely not thought out, measured & planned. She’s a loon.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Why doesn’t she just have Pax wardrobes designed from ikea. You know where you can get all the different type of shelving etc in them?

Disgusts me the amount of shite she has in that room!! Make up alone.. it’s not as if she’s someone who gets glammed up every day 🥴

Reactions: 16
But, but, she likes it like that because she forgets what she's got so has to have everything on show because it's easier!

Can you imagine the dust on all those clothes just hanging there, never worn, just for show? Makes my skin crawl

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t she just have Pax wardrobes designed from ikea. You know where you can get all the different type of shelving etc in them?
What, with her impeccable design skills? 😂😂 you’d think she would have learnt by now that nothing she ‘designs’ works.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.