Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she obsessed with having all of her shoes out? Her house must smell like an old toe 🤢 does she really need any more furniture! It’s a hoarders paradise

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Since when has a shelving unit been described as cute 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her vocabulary is so limited it’s frightening!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why is she obsessed with having all of her shoes out? Her house must smell like an old toe 🤢 does she really need any more furniture! It’s a hoarders paradise
Because she needs to see them. If they're packed away she forgets what she's got and just buys more of the same 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Because she needs to see them. If they're packed away she forgets what she's got and just buys more of the same 🤷
I don’t think it matters if they are out or not she buys multiple of everything but I bet that house smells vile

Reactions: 6
I thought she said Brookieblessher had nabbed that sweatshirt? She did say it on the day she was really ill though so maybe she was delirious.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tagging Ikeas pr team to get a shout out...
She would literally do ANYTHING to get more & more followers.
The old goat reeks of desperation!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tagging the PR team 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pathetic
😂😂😂😂😂 I’m sure they’ll see the pic and not bother.
How on earth is a shelving unit EVER cute?!?!
my daughters have them and they’ve got their perfumes, makeup trays, brushes, the odd candle, some faux plants etc etc.........but displaying shoes?!?! Maybe if they were louboutins (sp?) but howay.

im the complete opposite to Beggy, I’m classic and minimalist, preferring just a few classic key decorative pieces out on display and everything else has a place it’s put away. I can’t imagine having my shoes/bags/jewellery on display and all the decorative tat. She must think that her items and everything she owns makes her somebody. I’ve got a classic ladies Rolex (inherited) that is in its box in my jewellery drawer with my 1 other nice watch.......if Beggy had it it would be in a display cabinet 😂. She’s just a materialistic show off with nothing to show.

Reactions: 18
I think Ikea is where Kim Kardashian gets her units. I imagine that's what Brookieblessher is going for.

Agree @Stopiwanttogetoff the clutter and displays of all their worldly goods make me very uncomfortable.

It's EMBROIDERED not stitched.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂😂😂 I’m sure they’ll see the pic and not bother.
How on earth is a shelving unit EVER cute?!?!
my daughters have them and they’ve got their perfumes, makeup trays, brushes, the odd candle, some faux plants etc etc.........but displaying shoes?!?! Maybe if they were louboutins (sp?) but howay.

im the complete opposite to Beggy, I’m classic and minimalist, preferring just a few classic key decorative pieces out on display and everything else has a place it’s put away. I can’t imagine having my shoes/bags/jewellery on display and all the decorative tat. She must think that her items and everything she owns makes her somebody. I’ve got a classic ladies Rolex (inherited) that is in its box in my jewellery drawer with my 1 other nice watch.......if Beggy had it it would be in a display cabinet 😂. She’s just a materialistic show off with nothing to show.
She just had to display those tacky Balenciaga's didn't she!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the summer house is done, the IKEA desk has arrived. I wonder what her next project will be for October!
She’s probably not finished with September yet, but likely has a list as long as her arm for October!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I had £1 for every time she tells us she likes her jumpers loose I’d be able to buy as much tit as her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Made the news? Yes because you contacted them Beggy 😂😂

a real show stopper? Since when has sticking sweets to a polystyrene cone stopped any show? 🤣🤣

she does love to big herself and her work up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.