Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so annoying, she thinks she’s the oriole on everything! 😤
So glad I’m off to work now! 😂

Reactions: 2
Not really been posting recently as my Dad passed away and I've just been catching up when I can but so many things going on here ....

Teeth - I know loads of people who've done it with great results, will she stick to the strict regime 🤷 I doubt it.

Boobs - I bet she'll definitely get them done at some point but if she went onto Boob or Bust she'd see she's wearing the wrong size. Smaller band (to give support) & bigger cup (to encase the whole boob) would see her looking loads better without surgery.

Tired - she needs to sort her eating out, she drove 3 hours, whoopy do 🤦
I went from Norwich to Bedfordshire last Sunday morning then onto Harrogate, admittedly shared the driving, but honestly ! Overnight stay then onto Edinburgh. Back via York for the night, back to Bedfordshire then Norwich & neither of us were that knackered ! That's alongside organising probate/funeral/solicitors/clearing a large house as well as keeping my own in order ... Bla bla bla. Anyway, I'm digressing.

Bicester - she thought she was part of that league, absolutely completely NOT. As it's been said many times, she's quantity over quality.

Lastly, as I'm sure you're all bored with such a long post lol....

Money - I work in financial services & remember she was banging on about them having no mortgage , well maybe they've re-mo to get some further borrowing. 30k over 20 yrs would hardly be anything on today's rates & would certainly account for all the spending. That's just a figure I've plucked out the air but it'd easily be manageable I'd imagine.
I’m so sorry for your loss. My Dad died earlier this year so I can imagine how you must be feeling. Sending you lots of love & hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not really been posting recently as my Dad passed away and I've just been catching up when I can but so many things going on here ....

Teeth - I know loads of people who've done it with great results, will she stick to the strict regime 🤷 I doubt it.

Boobs - I bet she'll definitely get them done at some point but if she went onto Boob or Bust she'd see she's wearing the wrong size. Smaller band (to give support) & bigger cup (to encase the whole boob) would see her looking loads better without surgery.

Tired - she needs to sort her eating out, she drove 3 hours, whoopy do 🤦
I went from Norwich to Bedfordshire last Sunday morning then onto Harrogate, admittedly shared the driving, but honestly ! Overnight stay then onto Edinburgh. Back via York for the night, back to Bedfordshire then Norwich & neither of us were that knackered ! That's alongside organising probate/funeral/solicitors/clearing a large house as well as keeping my own in order ... Bla bla bla. Anyway, I'm digressing.

Bicester - she thought she was part of that league, absolutely completely NOT. As it's been said many times, she's quantity over quality.

Lastly, as I'm sure you're all bored with such a long post lol....

Money - I work in financial services & remember she was banging on about them having no mortgage , well maybe they've re-mo to get some further borrowing. 30k over 20 yrs would hardly be anything on today's rates & would certainly account for all the spending. That's just a figure I've plucked out the air but it'd easily be manageable I'd imagine.
My thoughts are with you-so
Sorry for
Your loss xx

• Heart
So there we have it.. the mystery of where Beggy gets her bucks is over.. she OWNS soul candles.. least that’s what her last garbled stories have led me to believe.. “we do candles, we do Reed diffusers... “

also.. her trolley contents for a household of adults is ridiculous. Looks like she was shopping for a youth centre!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How much sugary crap do they eat?
It's all cereal bars, biscuits & sweets.
Where is the fruit & vegetables?
I have to fill our fruit bowl every couple of days as I'm half woman / half apple 😂😂

The only fruit in that house is the plastic apples in that humongous, tacky glass she has on the window sill in her kitchen.
Wacky witch!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So I see home bargains didn’t shout her out after she had storied this morning 😂😂😂😂😂

But they did mrs hinch

That’s going to piss her off - we know how much she loves soph 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way she's talking I think she has a 50% share in Sowl. Why can't she say Soul? What's with the "we"?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have to fill our fruit bowl every couple of days as I'm half woman / half apple 😂😂

The only fruit in that house is the plastic apples in that humongous, tacky glass she has on the window sill in her kitchen.
Wacky witch!!
And to think she goes there every Monday to stock up! I never understand when she gets Gousto delivered every week and the next day says she popping to Morrison’s to get some bits in for dinner!
Raving loon.

Reactions: 11
She's tagged "Micheal" Kors in the pic of her done up for those ghastly trainers 🤣 never known someone so illiterate
Add it to the list along with lobe and kittens. 🥴

Is she auditioning to be a childrens tv presenter in that bloody jumper
"Here's one made earlier"

*Pulls out a tit looking chocolate slab*

So yeh.... 😑

Wacky witch!!
How is she not bigger than she is, eating all that crap? Even after 1 night of eating shite and not calorie counting like I normally do, I bloat, but she's like a stick all the time! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Add it to the list along with lobe and kittens. 🥴

"Here's one made earlier"

*Pulls out a tit looking chocolate slab*

So yeh.... 😑

How is she not bigger than she is, eating all that crap? Even after 1 night of eating shite and not calorie counting like I normally do, I bloat, but she's like a stick all the time! 🤔
She doesn’t eat that.
She only eats coleslaw.
That’ll be shopping for Brooke and Jaysun.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god just watching her attempt at the ‘getting ready’ split screen debacle and I’m pissing myself laughing. She hasn’t a clue how to do it and instead just does 2 stories 😂😂😂 you bleeping bellend, pack it in. You don’t know how to do it so just STOP you look like a dick. Oh and a couple of pointers; 1. Don’t use a filthy, manky make up brush to cover the screen (literally saw a maggot and a couple of moths living in it) and 2. For the reveal part try not to face the camera teef first. What an absolute twit looooooool

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wondered that with the vimto- there’s multiple bottles in the trolly!
Also drives me INSANE that she buys individual cans???? You can buy multipacks in most supermarkets!

Also suddenly now a fan of Tzatziki after someone mentioned it here the other day!! I think in the hotel they had sour cream & chive or something and she enjoys taunting us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.