Beckyhomesweethome #32 Bodger Beggy the Xmas Elf, if she was chocolate she’d eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine telling 90k followers you’re due on even though you haven’t had a period in years! 🤢🤢
Has she not thought the breakout could be because she’s shopping a lot and wearing a mask??
Also she said she forgot her eyelash appointment, yet earlier had told us her eyelashes were on the 18th! Obviously doesn’t actually use her diary that she used to show us then!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If she's still having issues with her reproductive system after all these years of apparently being in recovery then she must have done some VERY serious damage to herself

(sorry I've worded it as politely as possible so as not to cause offence or vomiting 🤦🏻‍♀️😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those lashes don’t do anything for her imo, she looks so much better without them I wish she wouldn’t keep getting them or at least look after them like your supposed to because we all know she doesn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I wonder when she’ll be getting the shovel looking nails extensions she used to get if the spider legs are back! 🥴🤔

Reactions: 4
I find false eyelashes so weird looking, are they supposed to look like they’re lifting on the inner corners of the lids? It just don’t look like they sit right 🤔

Reactions: 10
I find false eyelashes so weird looking, are they supposed to look like they’re lifting on the inner corners of the lids? It just don’t look like they sit right 🤔
They're too heavy and weigh her eyes down, she must have picked the thickest ones there! 🕷🕷

If she's still having issues with her reproductive system after all these years of apparently being in recovery then she must have done some VERY serious damage to herself

(sorry I've worded it as politely as possible so as not to cause offence or vomiting 🤦🏻‍♀️😂)
Exactly ! Too many ‘late breakfasts’ recovered my arse. She needs help !

She’s so shallow buzzing because of bloody eyelashes.
They look socking 😂 what on earth does she think she looks like !!

Why in everything she wears atm does she flash a tit and say it's good if you're breastfeeding?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Recovered, my arse. If she was that recovered I’m sure by now her periods would have resumed. Thought she was going through menopause a week ago? She talks absolute bollocks. She needs her hormones checking though, they sound a mess,

Reactions: 14
Correct me if I’m wrong...she used a serum on her natural lashes the whole way through lockdown she showed it to us daily for weeks and said she was happy at how they were growing. She also said she wouldn’t get her lashes put back on because she had “worked hard” (woman wouldn’t know hard work if it slapped in her in the face but that’s beside the point) to make them grow naturally! As soon as face treatments are allowed in England the old hag is off to get them put back on???

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.