Beckyhomesweethome #32 Bodger Beggy the Xmas Elf, if she was chocolate she’d eat herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t wait for her to start Dirty John season 2 and be so confused 🤣 I’d love to be a fly on the wall when she watches it.
its not about John at all, it’s a story about someone else but made by the same people... has only caused mass confusion for everyone as it should never have had that name. It should have had its own title.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually can’t wait for her to start Dirty John season 2 and be so confused 🤣 I’d love to be a fly on the wall when she watches it.
its not about John at all, it’s a story about someone else but made by the same people... has only caused mass confusion for everyone as it should never have had that name. It should have had its own title.
Agree, really enjoyed it though.
No idea why it came under the Dirty John title though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Is this woman stuck in the 90s? House full of crap, tacky dress sense, bleach blonde mullet, neon nails and now treating herself to a Wimpy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh sorry! I’m sure she was gifted a diary that had a Christmas section at the back. She used to post pics of herself in bed filling it out! 😂
Yes she was gifted a diary from Box clever. I’ve always bought their planners but not anymore. I emailed them and stated they where cheapening their brand giving gifted items. The response wasn’t positive. So hey ho. I need to find a new planner.

Reactions: 6
So, it takes time to make things, which is why your sign is not here yet. Do not pull that face like a petulant child.

Why is this so confusing? This is not Poundland!

Reactions: 13
Home Bargains have her post on their stories. The Christmas book 🤶Looks like flashing outside their shop got her the attention so so desperately wanted 🙊

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
My son calls Begs the woman who shares everything about her life on Insta 🤣 he's 15. When he hears me watching her he will say the above. 🤣
So you see Begs it's not just nasty trolls who can see why your like, troll offspring can too 🤣

• Haha
My son calls Begs the woman who shares everything about her life on Insta 🤣 he's 15. When he hears me watching her he will say the above. 🤣
So you see Begs it's not just nasty trolls who can see why your like, troll offspring can too 🤣
Troll offspring! 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is there anything this woman doesn’t share 🤷‍♀️ Im eating my breakfast i dont want to know what your clam is up to thank you very much 🥺

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.