Beckyhomesweethome #31 Autumn house,Pampas grass,mind the steps or you’ll fall on your ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe with all the money she spends she could buy a decent bra sick of seeing her spaniels ears hanging down.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder what Thefakeevansfamily would have made of this palava of a tit show with the hair and her prancing about,I bet she kept reporting it and it got closed down

• Haha
Reactions: 9
87ECCF34-2007-4016-A941-1F15CD5B5F7B.jpeg

just for you Becky...we all know you read here read it a couple of times slowly so you understand it 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s got to be a wig right. It must be a wig. It looks like a wig. I’m sure it’s a wig. I hope it’s a wig. A bleeping awful wig but a wig. Surely!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can tell it's payday, she's back to 91.4k again.

I have to admit, when I came across her a couple of years ago, I literally only Followed her because I was sure she'd got her age wrong. It was a time when she was going on about her birthday (doesn't she always though 🤷) & saying that the following year she was going to be 40. I think I played that story 100 times as I couldn't believe what she'd said.

So yeah anyway, I followed purely for the unbelievable entertainment value. I've since unfollowed as don't need to be part of her numbers to watch the car crash but I wonder if that's the reason a lot of her followers are there too ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Very quiet today so must be swinging hard

All of those clothes and she wears the same old dress with her tits to her ankles and chicken legs hanging out 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.