Beckyhomesweethome #31 Autumn house,Pampas grass,mind the steps or you’ll fall on your ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtaf does she look like? Christ almighty she looks like a man in drag. I know she's got mirrors in her house so she can see what she looks like. Just when you think she can't get any more cringe. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Beggys account is really only about material things and buying stuff. Just shows how little value she has for the people in her life when she gets more excited over stuff than spending money on experiences with her family

Reactions: 8
Miss bipolar is high today . She clearly hates going to work as she’s so miserable on work days . Jesus what does she think she looks like . Il say it again someone put the old goat down ffs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There is no way she has got done up like that to sit in the garden just her and him.

Reactions: 18
There is no way she has got done up like that to sit in the garden just her and him.
Probably having the swingers round on the piss!

I’ve just unfollowed her and a load of others, I don’t need this tit in my life!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Her who tells us when she's having a cup of tea, watching tit telly, just woken up, going to bed, eaten coleslaw, dusting the house, expects us to believe she's having an afternoon in the garden with jaysun? She's made up like a man in drag to just sit in the garden? Yeah right!! Normally they don't even sit in the same room. She's got some mates round and they're on the lash.

Reactions: 28
It’s horrendous and no one close to her will pull her aside to be kind and tell her!

Reactions: 4
Best make the most of it as I suspect most of the country will not be allowed to mix households within a couple of weeks - oh hang on Becky, you never followed that rule the first time round did you 🤔

Reactions: 25
FFS woman, put a bra on! You could tuck them in your knickers but I doubt you're wearing any as the swingers are coming over.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.