Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KNYE_19

Ok, second thread suggestion of mine sue me 🤣 - "Bot loving Beggy and her pervy Mister, conning her fans to buy more crap in Bista" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48

KNYE_19

Thread suggestion - "Bodger Beggy the Christmas Elf, if she was chocolate she'd eat herself!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She can fuck right off mocking the northern accent. They miss words out, what a fucking joke, this is coming from the illiterate old cunt who doesn't even know how to spell never mind speak correctly.

I'm a proud northerner so up yours droopy tits 🖕🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Jojoanne

There is no way she has got done up like that to sit in the garden just her and him.
Probably having the swingers round on the piss!

I’ve just unfollowed her and a load of others, I don’t need this shit in my life!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
Sorry, but if I or a family member bought my daughter a 16 charm for her birthday and she sold it I’d be upset. Isn’t that something you keep?

Reactions: 36
Patronising old trout. Please don’t tell us how some people from up North talk. We know which accent it is. We know how it sounds you don’t need to tell us!! 😂
I don’t know why she was saying they miss our words - has she never read her own captions? She misses out worlds and letters continually 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Foreverfalcons

Now I'm not a maths whizz by any means but the base squares are 1'8" square, ie 20" square. To lay a base for a 10' x 8' summer house (i think that was the size she said) then 30 squares would be enough but you'd have to lay them 6 rows across (120" or 10') and 5 down (100" or just over 8'). She's laid them 7 rows across and 5 down so obviously there won't be enough! Anyway I can't believe that I've sat and worked that out - I blame the heat! So yeah 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Becky has many faults but in her defence she single handed tried to keep the economy going during lockdown with her constant excessive spending. She even failed at that after this mornings news we are now in a recession again. Can’t rely on beggy for anything can we?

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Attention seeking as per usual, she had full bloods done last year and there was nothing wrong with her.
I'm 48 and touch wood I haven't started the menopause yet, but I know its around the corner. My sister is suffering terribly & it's certainly no laughing matter.
Your headaches Beggy are because you don't drink enough water and you scratch excessively because you don't wash for days at a time.
Fucking hell who put 50p in the dickhead today? 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
Urgh why does she have to go on about the weather so much, another insta wanna be from Felixstowe doing it too, they both piss me off, like they're the only people experiencing it!!!
Cos she’s got no content. This is a woman who lives off her husbands income and shitty swipe ups. She has no skills, no hobbies, no opinions....she has zero content. She couldn’t be more beige If she tried. She’s the kind of woman who lies still in bed when her husband climbs on top of her. She is boring. Zero content, zero craic, zero point to watching her stories.
she’s not even a car crash anymore. She’s just fucking boring.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

KNYE_19

Havent been clothes shopping? You went to fucking Matalan and did a bloody Instagram tv you melt 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
I bet her and Jaysun had a row so she went for a walk. She looked like she wanted to cry 😂😂 haha haha I’m so happy 🖕🏻
They clearly did!!

She ordered the flooring in a rush and didn't check it would fit....then she went ahead and tried to install it without even counting she had enough pieces. Jason clearly is refusing to pay anymore for additional pieces for the incorrectly ordered floor.

She's wasted 2 days shoveling gravel and now its gonna be hard to rearrange and sort out properly cos off all the stones because heaven forbid she waits for anything. Just like when she spent a whole day fixing the sleepers together and put them in the wrong place.

I've said it before I've never known anyone as busy as she is but never actually achieves anything 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32