Beckyhomesweethome #31 Autumn house,Pampas grass,mind the steps or you’ll fall on your ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't it drive you mad when she's showing off her new clothes that everything is little? My little dress, my little top etc Ffs

Reactions: 7
We need to start a "not-everyone-who-has-a-MK-bag-is-a-chav" movement 🀣

Although Beggy defo is a chav.
Sorry there was no offence meant in what I'd said, however where I live it does have that reputation, rightly or wrongly I don't know, I was just having an opinion on the possible reasons it had that reputation πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 5
Sorry there was no offence meant in what I'd said, however where I live it does have that reputation, rightly or wrongly I don't know, I was just having an opinion on the possible reasons it had that reputation πŸ™ˆ
I didn't mean any offence either πŸ˜”, I'm not a snob - most of my clothes are from Primark and I love it πŸ˜ƒ it's just a shame the brand has a bad reputation.

Reactions: 5
I didn't mean any offence either πŸ˜”, I'm not a snob - most of my clothes are from Primark and I love it πŸ˜ƒ it's just a shame the brand has a bad reputation.

I won't get one because they've been copied too many times and I don't want people thinking I'd bought a fake nothing to do with them having a bad rep πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€£ I'd be walking about the town with my receipt stapled to my bag (yes I care what people think, sad but true)

Reactions: 4
I guess it’s the Paul’s Boutique of this generation. I had those bags 10 years ago too - maybe I am just a chav 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bought a beautiful lambskin (sorry vegans πŸ˜‚) Michael Kors bag in their London store and it certainly isn't chavvy, nor am I.

Love how she said there was nothing new in a Home Bargains... probably cos she was only in there a few days ago!

Reactions: 7
A Christmas planner? Didn’t her wonderful diary have a Christmas section at the back she used to bang on about?!

and... she should have got more of those planners as they will sell out now so she could have posted them out! πŸ™„πŸ€£ GET OVER YOURSELF!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.