Beckyhomesweethome #30 Back to work the holidays are done, no more shopping or garden fun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% she’s trolling US with that “Art Attack” comment 😂

That music from the montage video I swear is the music from the old Yamaha keyboards you’d have on in music class at school 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The “art attack” looks a pile of wank, it’s not even a circle as she’s bent it about so much!!

Reactions: 5
Shes deffo going to leave her job and make a "career" on instagram. The getting ready videos and the buzz videos arent edited by her, shes getting ready to leave her job!

Reactions: 12
Is the mysterious appointment today. (Genuine question I wasn't really listening 🤣)

100% she’s trolling US with that “Art Attack” comment 😂

That music from the montage video I swear is the music from the old Yamaha keyboards you’d have on in music class at school 🤣
I used to play the keyboard..I knew I'd heard that tune somewhere before 😂

Reactions: 3
duck me, what a load of shite her stories were today.

She loves talking *behind the scenes* sending little video messages, rada rada rada.

The most worrying thing for me really is that there are 90k more people out there just like her 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m trying to not watch or comment on old begs, but what’s with the posh tones of late lol. The softness of her horse rough ass voice. The saying she is having a wash every night !!!!! ( not a bleeping chance she is ) really don’t think the “appointment” is Botox, she had that before it’s nothing new for her. She is becoming so fake, Katy price tits are more real than begs lol 😂 she is definitely working her notice at work and by end of the month she will be on the gram 24/7. Ohhh tit hold on she already is cause she only works a few hours a week lol.

Begs if you read here 😂 ok when you read here. Please listen you are making yourself look a complete and utter twit. Now stop it !!!!! Cause watching your stories is like watching mr bean comedy gold. No one is jealous of you no one is bothered about your jumble sale tat of a bedroom. You are making followers leave left right and centre.......And you only have yourself to blame, the stupid amounts of money a working class lass is spending is just not relatable to your followers any more. You did a lot better when you was just you and wasn’t trying to clone ya self into Mrs H take a step back and go back to being with you’re husband, family, friends, I’m saying this not to be nasty a witch a troll as you put it but as a out sider looking in. You are really bleeping this all up.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Please stop with those awful before/after videos in your stories Beggy, you’re a middle aged woman not a 20yo!!
Also, there is nothing original about her, everything is copied from other accounts. I personally think she is going to copy Hinch with her sleepers and seating area and pass it off as ‘her idea’, she’s already dropped the ‘have an idea’ several times in her stories. She’s fake, just like those awful lashes she can’t wait to have back on!
yep and referring to an eBay purchase as an ‘ebayer’ 😂 she’s such a copycunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I bet her appointment is a meeting with work as she’s being made redundant and now she’s creaming her nickers she can do Instagram full time 🤣

P.s. I’ve just realised as I’ve typed this that would be unlikely as she wouldn’t have gone back otherwise but still think she’d wet herself over it so I’ll still post 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Do you ever feel like unfollowing her? I’ve got to the stage where I think why do I bother? I’m wasting my life. She is a sad witch, she has nothing exciting going on, so why?

Reactions: 15
Do you ever feel like unfollowing her? I’ve got to the stage where I think why do I bother? I’m wasting my life. She is a sad witch, she has nothing exciting going on, so why?
Unfollowed her ages ago. She's open profile so makes no odds. More people unfollow the better, she'll never go private as she's too vain

Reactions: 18
I stopped following her a long time ago, there might be over 90k other folk on the account but she isn’t getting my +1!

I'm going to have to unfollow her when she starts that bleeping irritating christmas countdown. As much as I enjoy the car crash viewing, I can't mentally cope with that again.

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here,
Iv just about had enough of this woman she’s nothing but a copycat she dosent have an original idea in her head but makes out like all of these “art attacks” are hers 🙄

firstly there was the “nothing art” it was so disrespectful to the artist she copied after being gifted previously! But we all know how much she supports small businesses don’t we 🙄🙄🙄🙄

and now the hola hoop she’s stolen that idea from Michael ( WTS) he used a hoop years ago to make a pampas grass wreath and then at Christmas to make a giant wreath the range shared it! That’s what Becky will be after! Making out others ideas are her own it’s just wrong....so yeah....sorry for the rant 🙅🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.