Beckyhomesweethome #30 Back to work the holidays are done, no more shopping or garden fun!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the woman has some serious issues going on, what is she thinking when she takes these videos and watches herself back?
What does Brooke think? Or Mac? What about other close family and friends?
I'm sorry but if one of my pals were acting like that I'd have to have a word because let's face it, people must be laughing at her ( other than us)
You can't watch that video today and not feel anything other than embarrassment for the woman.
Does she need validation from strangers that badly?
Sad, very very sad...
She is talking about time and how it flies by yet she spends hour upon hour each day talking to herself on her phone instead of investing that time into the people that truly matter in her life.

Reactions: 25
I'm sorry but shes is an elderly woman trying to act likes shes in her 20s.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is by far one of the strangest instagrammers on the Gram. The weird behaviour lately just reeks of an anti climax. She’s so desperate to be insta famous, she will literally claw any content she can to fill up those spaces at the top of the screen.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg 🤣🤣 that video 🙈 I’m embarrassed for her, this is the sort of thing my 11 year old and her friends do, she’ll be showing us her “morning routine” and “nighttime routine” next 🙄 well we’ve seen her morning routine millions of times.. just in bed having a cupppatea so yeah, just painting my eyebrows on so yeah, Iv got an appointment soon so yeah 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What’s with the music on her IGTVs videos “duh, duh, duhdu” sounds like something from a nursery 🏫 school or one of those organs that has preset tunes.

And here comes Punch and Judy....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The new buzz videos.🤣🤣

No way she puts them together herself all that jazzy music.

She is deffo giving up being Nessa for the Gram

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That bleeping hoop covered in tacky flowers

Yet another thing copied from someone else and passed off as her own
Stolen from poundland sally, chavtastic sparklesnest

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Did the hula hoop shrink because it looks pretty small on her door there.
More tat from Beggy the bodger 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or is her grid post about the wreath is really patronising, basically saying don’t do this you won’t be able to afford it!
D072F2CD-E7C6-4442-9C0F-081F3510A67A.jpeg

Reactions: 6
What’s with the music on her IGTVs videos “duh, duh, duhdu” sounds like something from a nursery 🏫 school or one of those organs that has preset tunes.

And here comes Punch and Judy....
She used that music on her Matalan IGTV and I was cracking up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's been shifty lately, she's up to something for sure & I'm betting the 'exciting' appointment is a meeting with a newspaper/magazine or tit tv programme.

Reactions: 12
She’s even started saying ‘ Ebayer ‘ like Hinch. Not one original word or idea comes out of her. It’s like she’s 13 trapped in a 42 year old body. 🙄
And the bloody claw and pointy finger.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.