Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone agree her house is full to the brim of tat , it’s awful and the colours are horrid why do people like her style and taste ? Soon she will have to move house to display more succulents 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone agree her house is full to the brim of tat , it’s awful and the colours are horrid why do people like her style and taste ? Soon she will have to move house to display more succulents 😂😂
Her house is cluttered with absolute shite! I mean... how the duck can you prepare dinner in that kitchen? 'What do you want for dinner love, a plate full of stars'
But I don't mind the colour scheme... it's refreshing to see a house that isn't grey..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve never seen anyone so excited about opening a bottle of alcohol so much. She has to have things immediately that are brand new so she can say she had it first. Like the comb, the carrots from Aldi and now the gin. How sad.

Reactions: 12
It’s bleeping KOPPARBERG you daft bint! Not Kopp’en’burg 🙄

P.s. only posting to prove mac actually comes to see her.... encouraging your child to drink and drive are you beggy? 🤔 stupid cow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Trying hard to look like you’re enjoying the drink there Beggy! 🙄
#lifeisarollercoaster

Reactions: 7
People on here saying she never shows mac, next thing macs on the stories 🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She speaks so common & lazy, mind you she writes like it too! She has to be the most annoying & fake person I've seen on Instagram, what's with the voices, low & deep one minute then loud & absolutely unbearable the next. She must be glued to her phone constantly with Instagram & spying on here! Hi Becky 🖐

Reactions: 11
We’ve not had the take a break “I’ve got 16 dads” story for a while, that must be due an airing for her “new followers and all the pms asking for her to tell us about it

• Haha
Yep proving that Mac’s there after reading my comment on here earlier 😂 hi saggy tits! 👋🏻🤓

Ffs the chomping after tasting the gin.. I can’t stand her 🤢 ‘I quite like it!’ What bleeping alcohol don’t you like? Oh and what a surprise we have the ‘Macs gone’ story as usual. Does anyone care? I’m surprised he even stayed that long he probably had to down that bottle of gin to be able to put up with her that long.

Why has Choochoopaperie sent her 1 Father’s Day card? Doesn’t she need 1 each for her 21 dads? Favouritism 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Could see her saggy chin dimples even more when she was tasting that gin

Looks like she’s got an hole either side of her chin

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We didn't get a fashion show in the dressing room today but I bet she had her usual little mix fan girl get up on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Since she clearly has read her thread - she needs to address the competition fixes
Bint

Since she clearly has read her thread - she needs to address the competition fixes
Bint
Now that is something she will never do!
I’d say majority of her following are made up from just running comp after comp... The fact that she now very clearly fixes them and can get away with them and companies still want to use her is shocking!
She will never address any issues raised on here because what could she say? People have screen shots of the winners and Becky doing personal posts to them, she thinks she untouchable at the moment but Becky everything will start to unravel, the truth ALWAYS comes out at some point....

Reactions: 12
Go and listen to clean honest livings stories... beggy, take a listen. “If people have a different opinion to you... it is not bullying. If you don’t like something somebody says.... is it is not bullying. If they’re calling you out on something you’re doing that is wrong or harmful... it is not bullying.” 😊 chow for now!

Reactions: 18
If someone isnt arse licking you or sending you gushing messages then they are a troll...you can block people when they get close to the truth or rant about them in your stories but truth wins in the end..happy Thursday ya beauts

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.