Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I so excited to try it” (the gin) In the name of God, why don’t her family point out what she types makes no sense! A five year old child would know it’s “I am” or “I’m”
How can anyone be so thick?!
It is the same BF Brooke’s on/off with?

I so excited ... I just can’t hide it 🤣 seriously does Brooke not say mum that makes no sense you sound like a total bellend! She’s reading these threads so why is she not changing it! It’s every time! ATTENTION BECKY!! PLEASE READ... IT IS NOT I IT IS I’M or I AM the apostrophe key can be located next to the ! On your iPhone keyboard when you switch to the numbers (helpful tip incase you werent sure what it was for or where it was or that it was even a function on the iPhone like you were unaware of the time-lapse function) please feel free to use it appropriately going forward it would please your followers greatly

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has she had a nana nap since starting the vitamins..its all in your head beggy...the miracle vitamins surely need a swipe up..

Reactions: 2
And who the duck has a rug in the garden!!!!! It looks awful and stupid!
So many of the home accounts have them, they all copy each other, ahouse_ourhome is now changing her living room to have that emerald green in, she also done all her shelves after Beggy did!! Notice they all have impractical gardens, not weather proof just built for Instagram likes, sadly people watch & copy them!

Reactions: 5
‘Mac’s coming round straight from work’ cue the silence and then ‘Macs just gone’ - EVERY TIME. I bet he doesn’t even come to see her she just makes it up. He blatantly can’t stand her and neither can Phoebe

‘Mac’s coming round straight from work’ cue the silence and then ‘Macs just gone’ - EVERY TIME. I bet he doesn’t even come to see her she just makes it up. He blatantly can’t stand her and neither can Phoebe
But she’s going all out and getting a chippy tea!

• Haha
Phoebe is never there, tbh I don’t think she knows the girl well enough, poor girl

Reactions: 4
I just watched this- she says he has his little brother for work experience, I always thought Mac was Jason’s??

Reactions: 1
Oooh now she's called us "wankers' and posted a swipe up to the petition to have Tattle shut down. Ha ha, the swipe up perks of begging and buying followers. If name calling is trolling, then ..........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oooh now she's called us "wankers' and posted a swipe up to the petition to have Tattle shut down. Ha ha, the swipe up perks of begging and buying followers. If name calling is trolling, then ..........
All I can see is a grammatically incorrect paragraph of tit 😂 love how she’s making out it’s the people she follows being ‘bullied’ as she doesn’t want anyone to know what’s being said about her especially as a lot has been revealed about her that she doesn’t want people to know. Nobody has or is asking her to look and read here, nobody has sent her any of this to her directly, we’re all just discussing the twit amongst ourselves, she’s the one choosing to look.. if you don’t like Becky, unfollow, if you really don’t like, block 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.