Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many of the home accounts have them, they all copy each other, ahouse_ourhome is now changing her living room to have that emerald green in, she also done all her shelves after Beggy did!! Notice they all have impractical gardens, not weather proof just built for Instagram likes, sadly people watch & copy them!
How true is this. Majority of them have the same grey velvet bed 😂 who in their right mind would copy beggy begs anyway. Her style is atrocious

Reactions: 8
Why is everything such a drama with her? Just take ya vitamins and shut the duck up hun

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So many of the home accounts have them, they all copy each other, ahouse_ourhome is now changing her living room to have that emerald green in, she also done all her shelves after Beggy did!! Notice they all have impractical gardens, not weather proof just built for Instagram likes, sadly people watch & copy them!
Omg it’s just so much crappy plastic everywhere, gardens full of fake flowers and cheap lights, nice!
She is forever going out buying stuff from cheap shops and it just sits on a shelf it’s like she just has to have it though incase someone else has it

Reactions: 8
Omg how two faced is Becky! A few months back her & Brooke ( her daughter who classes herself as a public figure on her Instagram) did a live and stated they didn’t follow or wish to follow Mrs Hinch! Becky said she’d been cleaning years and didn’t need tips on how to do it ...

Now guess who she’s following??!!
Two faced cow she is, honestly I thought she was ok at first but now she’s become so beggy & annoying! She’s more like than likely waiting for Mrs Hinch to mention her so she gets more followers. Get a life!!!!

Reactions: 15
I honestly used to really like her! Loved her account at Christmas etc, so creative and unique..
But now, she just seems to have changed?! There’s nothing but swipe ups, competitions & she just seems to have gone up herself? Can’t quite put my finger on it, but she’s different..
And now she’s posting about the bloody online petition to get this site closed because we’re all bullies?! Pretty sure bullying is directed at the said person - This site isn’t.. she needs to take a lead out of her book, she bangs on that if people don’t like her they should unfollow her - If she doesn’t like what she’s reading here she shouldn’t read it! Simple..

Reactions: 13
She hates anyone having an opinion! It’s ok for her to have hers but as soon as someone else does all hell breaks out. Maybe she thinks she’s bigger than what she is,getting too big for her flip flops lol ( all 700 pairs of them 🤪)

Reactions: 12
She hates anyone having an opinion! It’s ok for her to have hers but as soon as someone else does all hell breaks out. Maybe she thinks she’s bigger than what she is,getting too big for her flip flops lol ( all 700 pairs of them 🤪)
She hates anyone with straight teeeeeeef 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Phoebe is never there, tbh I don’t think she knows the girl well enough, poor girl
No she never comes I think he brought her round once when they first got together she came out for Brooke’s birthday then to tell them the gender, they’ve not been together very long either and she doesn’t live local to her so I can’t see how she knows her at all really apart from stalking her Instagram commenting on everything

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wish she’d bleeping read her messages before she posts them. I have to sit & read them about 5 times before I can make sense out of most of them. Also does she ever cook Jason a proper meal? It’s either chicken nuggets from the air fryer with 6 chips or dust!!! Instead of having a pottery day cook ya hard working husband a square meal woman! No wonder he scoffs all the tit and chocolate she gets sent, he’s bloody starving!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish she’d bleeping read her messages before she posts them. I have to sit & read them about 5 times before I can make sense out of most of them. Also does she ever cook Jason a proper meal? It’s either chicken nuggets from the air fryer with 6 chips or dust!!! Instead of having a pottery day cook ya hard working husband a square meal woman! No wonder he scoffs all the tit and chocolate she gets sent, he’s bloody starving!
It's like trying to decipher hieroglyphics sometimes

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.