Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go and listen to clean honest livings stories... beggy, take a listen. “If people have a different opinion to you... it is not bullying. If you don’t like something somebody says.... is it is not bullying. If they’re calling you out on something you’re doing that is wrong or harmful... it is not bullying.” 😊 chow for now!
Saw them, I love her for doing what she is doing and calling out all these beggars! How is it begging on the street is frowned upon and they are moved on by police etc but these people have no shame constantly indirectly and directly begging for tit!

A lot of accounts that claim to be being bullied need to see her stories she hit the nail right on the head with it! As you say becca if you don’t like it don’t read it 😁😁

Reactions: 8
Has she started the amazing competition to meet her yet?! 😁 I wonder how many people will enter that?.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she started the amazing competition to meet her yet?! 😁 I wonder how many people will enter that?.....
Omg what who would actually want to meet her? I’m seriously preying you are being sarcastic about running a competition to meet her??? 😳😳🤯🤯🤯🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whoever she meets could be anyone too! They could turn out to be a weirdo! She shouldn’t really be promoting meeting random people from the internet

Reactions: 5
I mean who actually loves her that much that they would travel to go and do a paper folding workshop with her? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘I know I’m all over the that site, I don’t read it, much to peoples... well these certain, about 10’ then realises she’s giving it away that she reads here and we all say she reads here. Becky you gave yourself away then with your hesitation.

Twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In this mornings rant she claims 1% of her 65000 followers don’t like her. Half of them are probably fake and there’s about 2.5k comments on here... do your maths hun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘I don’t need to justify myself on here because I don’t think I have to’

Then carries on justifying herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Go and listen to clean honest livings stories... beggy, take a listen. “If people have a different opinion to you... it is not bullying. If you don’t like something somebody says.... is it is not bullying. If they’re calling you out on something you’re doing that is wrong or harmful... it is not bullying.” 😊 chow for now!
Exactly...you can't say anything now without being accused of bullying get over yourself ,if you don't want people talking about you don't post.Cue all the sympathy posts today about all the nasty tattle bullies.

Reactions: 5
😂😂😂 “spat their dummy out cos they didn’t win” .... I’ve never entered one of her tit competitions and wouldn’t want any of that shite. It’s a fix and she’s getting worried cos clean honest living is outing her.

“1% don’t like me” .... No, I think it’s that amount that actually like you. A third are fake accounts, a third only follow for the competitions, the rest are tattlers and followers who are just waiting for the car crash when your accounts gets shut down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She should realise this topic of her competition has came up loads of times before tattle.

She thinks she’s a smart bastard as her followers don’t know she’s been on tattle bitching.

Hated hinch now followers her? What’s that you say about if you don’t like someone don’t follow them.

I can’t stand this doorstop

Reactions: 8
Seriously amused that she thinks 1% of 65000 is about 10 “twats”!
I don’t believe that someone has wished her unborn granddaughter dead either!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
"I don't give a tit who wins" Such a lovely way with words. Wonder if brands know how she speaks about giving away their products. 😳

Reactions: 9
So eloquent this morning Beggy, what a wonderful use of the English language. I'd be so embarrassed hearing my Mom speak that way.

Reactions: 11
I've looked through her comp posts previously and people might enter 10 times each..not hundreds..we aren't stupid..and of course dawn..brooke aren't picked to win because they dont enter do they...we are onto you beggy..and that isnt trolling..its watching..and seeing what your obsessed fans pretend not to see..

Reactions: 12
I wonder if I won would someone #gift me an iron/ steamer looks like it would be a witch to iron.

Reactions: 2
How arsey was her attitude this morning mask slipping there showing what a witch I reckon she actually is in real life bet she can be really nasty, and don’t give a tit who wins id much rather someone I know wins than someone I don’t talk to who’s only just started following me ... yeah real nice! Also I’ve never heard heard anybody on here slag children off or wish them harm it’s all just opinions and people not agreeing with how they conduct themselves but cue the hundreds of arse licking messages she’ll get now, and she absolutely reads here as she’s quoted things on here 🤣

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.