Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Silent hair straightening videos 😂 content is low! And she rants and raves about the straighteners and the comb- if they were that fantastic she wouldn’t have to redo each section 6 times 😂

Reactions: 12
She literally films herself doing everything. The next silent movie will be 'how I brush my teeth' or 'omg. I've found the perfect gadget to help me tit' 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But guys everyone was asking her yet again how to use a comb so she had to do a video she promised her people as believe it or not there’s people out there that still genuinely don’t know how to use a comb .... stupid people!

Reactions: 6
OH MY GOD how many videos is she gonna do of that FUCKINGGGGGG COMB?????!!!! Honestly I’ve seen the thing about 100 times and she’s still going on about it. No one CARES. Your hair is tit. Try washing the grease off of it before trying to tell us all how to do our hair you skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just for the record... her painted paving slabs look like tit!!

any idea what her man does for a living?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[QUOTE="Shutthedoor, post: 235556,

[/QUOTE]

Doesn’t he work at the docks?
Don’t know what he does though but he must earn a fortune!

Reactions: 2
Oh my god! I am so glad ive found this! I thought I was the only one who was starting to get so irritated by her! I cant believe how much crap she buys every single day!? Ive followed her page for a long time now but I didnt think she was this bad before. The last few months has been ridiculous and I cant believe how much stuff she hoards. Her dressing room rails are bowing from the amount of clothes and boxes bursting at the seams yet she constantly wears new stuff not anything shes got. Also did anyone else follow her before this year? Did you see the obsession with Stan the Stag!? Her cupboard under the stairs in the lounge is bursting with christmas stuff in every colour and stans gallore, she even cable tied large stan ornaments in her christmas trees last year LOL absolutely horrendous 😂

Reactions: 8
Oh my god! I am so glad ive found this! I thought I was the only one who was starting to get so irritated by her! I cant believe how much crap she buys every single day!? Ive followed her page for a long time now but I didnt think she was this bad before. The last few months has been ridiculous and I cant believe how much stuff she hoards. Her dressing room rails are bowing from the amount of clothes and boxes bursting at the seams yet she constantly wears new stuff not anything shes got. Also did anyone else follow her before this year? Did you see the obsession with Stan the Stag!? Her cupboard under the stairs in the lounge is bursting with christmas stuff in every colour and stans gallore, she even cable tied large stan ornaments in her christmas trees last year LOL absolutely horrendous 😂
Oh god don’t get me started with the bloody stags! Once at Christmas a couple of years back I messaged her something about them and she messaged back saying ‘they seem to be everywhere this year!’ Yeah they’re called reindeer you bleeping idiot they’re around every year at Christmas. How bleeping dumb 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still cant believe shes 40 she looks like an old women :eek: and her dress sense is ridiculous . Not "cuuute" at all Beggy

Reactions: 4
I still cant believe shes 40 she looks like an old women :eek: and her dress sense is ridiculous . Not "cuuute" at all Beggy
She's only 8 years older than me and I have friends her age. Granted she looks 15 years older and acts like a bleeping tit. Makes me cringe beyond belief

See she was in the gym for all of 15 mins with her not so bleeping snazzy leggings on

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
[QUOTE="Shutthedoor, post: 235556,

[/QUOTE]
He's a shift manager, she said a while back. It said on here ages ago he got a big payout when he received his brain injury during an alleged assault about ten years ago. After that she came on her under her 'Homelife' guise and ranted in that he only got 2k 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
He's a shift manager, she said a while back. It said on here ages ago he got a big payout when he received his brain injury during an alleged assault about ten years ago. After that she came on her under her 'Homelife' guise and ranted in that he only got 2k 🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Naaaaah did she come on her disguised under a pseudonym? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.