Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she doing a swipe up for that veg chopper? It was that 3 in a row woman who showed everyone them on her stories. Stealing more ideas for a few pennys becky šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 5
Swipe up for Beckyā€™s legendary scrambled egg and beans on toast, sheā€™s definitely gonna be the next nigella I mean that is such a complex dish

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Swipe up for Beckyā€™s legendary scrambled egg and beans on toast, sheā€™s definitely gonna be the next nigella I mean that is such a complex dish
Your profile picture just gets me every time I literally canā€™t stop laughing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s going on the Great British Bake-off because she has cooked egg on toast. Unless itā€™s a cake shaped like an egg I very much doubt youā€™d go far, Becky.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That bacon looks a bit anaemic and the toast come to think of it, and all that butter on it and couldnā€™t even spread it to the edges šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 1
Why is she doing a swipe up for that veg chopper? It was that 3 in a row woman who showed everyone them on her stories. Stealing more ideas for a few pennys becky šŸ™ˆ
She's another one that grates my tits trying to hard to be individual and trying to get insta fame. Bore off

That bacon looks a bit anaemic and the toast come to think of it, and all that butter on it and couldnā€™t even spread it to the edges šŸ¤¢
Donā€™t worry sheā€™s not actually gonna eat it, itā€™s just for show, she will throw it in the bin after

Said the same thing to myself and then played it again incase i'd heard it wrong so then shouted at my phone! Zebra print isn't going to make you look like anything other than a zebra! She wastes so much air saying stuff like that!

Colleague saw a glimpse of her stories as we waited for lifts and not knowing her at all asked why she had a t shirt on with a glittery šŸ’©! "That's the kind of stuff 6 yr olds wear!" šŸ˜‚
I wouldnā€™t even put it on my 5 yr old that stuff is vile! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Omg why story straightening your hair in silence, why story it at all? Itā€™s a comb, we get it, a regular brush helps with straightening too Becky. Do people actually care about how she straightens her hair??? Everything seems a damn ad for tat.

If any one needs tips on how to straighten your hair go and watch Beggys stories. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m learning soooo much from her account

• Haha
'Just off to Morrisons food shopping while Dolly's at the groomers for an hour'
*Next shot of car boot full of bags of stones from Homebase*
I guess it would explain the crooked teeth if that's what she eats (besides Kung Po)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.