Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t he work at the docks?
Don’t know what he does though but he must earn a fortune!
He's a shift manager, she said a while back. It said on here ages ago he got a big payout when he received his brain injury during an alleged assault about ten years ago. After that she came on her under her 'Homelife' guise and ranted in that he only got 2k 🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
And that he now has to live with epilepsy as a result of it which I have never heard her once mention he has before or since then!

Reactions: 3
Her neighbours must think she's a right dick walking down the street, talking to herself in her phone, recording stories 🤨🤨

Reactions: 7
[/QUOTE]
He's a shift manager, she said a while back. It said on here ages ago he got a big payout when he received his brain injury during an alleged assault about ten years ago. After that she came on her under her 'Homelife' guise and ranted in that he only got 2k 🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 2
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Cheers for that. It says he wasn't ordered to pay any compo?

Reactions: 1
[/QUOTE]

Cheers for that. It says he wasn't ordered to pay any compo?
[/QUOTE]
Possibly came from criminal injury compensation board, not directly from defendant?

Reactions: 3
So glad I found others who feel the same way about her, I see comments from her followers & wonder what they're on?? She's so annoying, I used to like her but stopped just before Christmas as couldn't stand the sound of her voice, since reading this I've gone & looked at her awful page again! The whole of Felixstowe think she's a dick walking round shouting into her phone, she's deluded!!

Reactions: 7
Omg why story straightening your hair in silence, why story it at all? It’s a comb, we get it, a regular brush helps with straightening too Becky. Do people actually care about how she straightens her hair??? Everything seems a damn ad for tat.
Quietest she’s ever been! Thought I’d gone deaf for a minute

Reactions: 5
I had to unfollow her she is so annoying , no one gives a crap about that comb Jesus and your hair is so not thick love get a grip

Reactions: 4
“Look at that pro dinner”. duck off Becky 😂

View attachment 18294
Why are the beans in a takeaway chippy style polystyrene pot??

'Just off to Morrisons food shopping while Dolly's at the groomers for an hour'
*Next shot of car boot full of bags of stones from Homebase*
I guess it would explain the crooked teeth if that's what she eats (besides Kung Po)
Stone super
She literally films herself doing everything. The next silent movie will be 'how I brush my teeth' or 'omg. I've found the perfect gadget to help me tit' 🖕
naa that’s just her finger

Maybe he makes combs 🤔🤔😂😂😂
Stop. You’ve given her the idea now. She’s going t contact a company asking if they’ll be happy to create the ‘beggy home sweet home comb’ — melting down plastic, polluting the universe, shows it on her stories once with a swipe up and throws it in the bin... all for the sake of kOng po and saving the planet...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
“I so excited to try it” (the gin) In the name of God, why don’t her family point out what she types makes no sense! A five year old child would know it’s “I am” or “I’m”
How can anyone be so thick?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.