Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, guys you not only could meet her.....

Oh ffs tagging Lynsey so she gets a free book, hinting Dawn has it. How about you read it before handing it out. Lynsey would be daft to send her another one if she didn’t even bother to read it. Stop going shopping for random tat, sit and read a book or buy the book yourself with money you would have wasted on tat.

Reactions: 6
Jesus.... “you get to meet me!!” ..... Id rather chew off my own haemorrhoids, thanks.

... and how ungrateful is she?! Hasn’t even read Lynsey’s book! Probably can’t read proper English though, to be fair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg what an arrogant beast she is ‘you get to meet me!!! Not only do you get to meet me, you get to smell my dog breath and see my manky toes and radiator teeth in real life!’ duck off becky no one wants to meet you. It’s not even anything decent it’s some crappy workshop folding paper.. that’s exciting 🙄 who does she actually think she is? Absolute bloody freak, she’s got a screw loose

Beggy tagging Lynsey hinting for another book to be sent, don’t worry Beggy, I don’t think it was that obvious 🙄🙄🙄

She’s bought MORE bleeping trainers and they look horrendous, the woman has no taste

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg what an arrogant beast she is ‘you get to meet me!!! Not only do you get to meet me, you get to smell my dog breath and see my manky toes and radiator teeth in real life!’ duck off becky no one wants to meet you. It’s not even anything decent it’s some crappy workshop folding paper.. that’s exciting 🙄 who does she actually think she is? Absolutely bloody freak, she’s got a screw loose

Beggy tagging Lynsey hinting for another book to be sent, don’t worry Beggy, I don’t think it was that obvious 🙄🙄🙄

She’s bought MORE bleeping trainers and they look horrendous, the woman has no taste
This 👏🏻

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does Becky seem to not have emotions? She just seems mono tone all the time, just 1 level. Hard to explain but I’ve never seen her genuinely happy or upset. She doesn’t seem to express anything other than when she’s suddenly hyper/manic, her voice explodes and screeches down her phone making everyone wish they’d turned the volume down because they spilt their cup of tea all down themselves.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or does Becky seem to not have emotions? She just seems mono tone all the time, just 1 level. Hard to explain but I’ve never seen her genuinely happy or upset. She doesn’t seem to express anything other than when she’s suddenly hyper/manic, her voice explodes and screeches down her phone making everyone wish they’d turned the volume down because they spilt their cup of tea all down themselves.
Honestly I don’t get it, one minute she’s whispering and then she’s shouting 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg what an arrogant beast she is ‘you get to meet me!!! Not only do you get to meet me, you get to smell my dog breath and see my manky toes and radiator teeth in real life!’ duck off becky no one wants to meet you. It’s not even anything decent it’s some crappy workshop folding paper.. that’s exciting 🙄 who does she actually think she is? Absolute bloody freak, she’s got a screw loose

Radiator teeth 😂😂😂😂😂 im dead

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am so sick of seeing all the tat she buys! Her kitchen is full of stars and candles and fake plants and bleeping pictures of quotes, yet not a practical kitchen appliance in sight! She says she real and relatable? Where’s the kitchen? She just keeps buying and buying Shite! People copying her having candle sticks next to their oven instead of utensils now! It’s all gone crazy, and her daughter looks like a mean girl, you know the type!

And now the second dressing room!! Omg two lamps on one radiator cover in a box room and she goes on about these lights she has, how many lamps does one person need! She should go round putting anything she has more than one of in a box and donate it or even booty it, everything just looks so cluttered And staged, that green blanket looks like it’s clinging fo dear life on that footstool surely that should be used for her nana naps? Not draped and placed as an ornament!! Drives me mad all the clutter!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Notice the workshop she's doing the thingymajig at, she hasn't even followed them back!! Happy to get something off them for free but can't even follow them back. Rude

Reactions: 5
CANT.STAND.THE.CLUTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRR. As if anybody needs that MUCH STUFF! No wonder Jason hasn't been around in a while, he's lost in the house somewhere - 'Honey i shrunk Jason' coming soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she buying more gym clothes she doesn’t go enough to use them all. I can guarantee she doesn’t even go to be fair

Reactions: 3
Why is she buying more gym clothes she doesn’t go enough to use them all. I can guarantee she doesn’t even go to be fair
Will be a fad like everything else and last a month if that...the swipe up on tit earphones awaits...

Reactions: 4
Them trainers brookey got her are hideous. I used to really like watching Becky and she had some really fab tips now she's just a walking promo for tit!

I stopped watching her stories agessssss agoo!!! Used to really really like her!! Love her account at Christmas.. But all the bloody give aways!!! Genuinely cannot cope anymore..

Can someone give me the low-down on what the obsession is with working out all of a sudden?! She’s tiny!!

I stopped watching her stories agessssss agoo!!! Used to really really like her!! Love her account at Christmas.. But all the bloody give aways!!! Genuinely cannot cope anymore..

Can someone give me the low-down on what the obsession is with working out all of a sudden?! She’s tiny!!
She says she’s doing it sensibly this time, instead of laxative abuse. When I was painfully thin my GP told me to not work out, he said it was the last thing I should do, he told me to eat and gain weight because being that underweight is dangerous, just as much as being obese. Becky is being silly, she is definitely underweight and is still working out. My GP said the most I should do is walks with my dog, but nothing like cardio etc like she is doing, you increase your calorie intake if you workout too which she clearly isn’t so she’s heading for weight loss.

Her behaviour has been hard to watch since new year. I used to quite like her account but this year somethings changed, she’s out of control with her spending, her attitude has changed on Instagram, she seems to drink a lot more... and now trying to lose weight so she’s masking her demons for sure with her spending addiction. I really wish she would admit she’s struggling and see her Gp and be honest. Instead of having tests hoping it’s something else health related and calling herself a lazy bastard, insulting so many of us with really health problems and fatigue,

Why does she keep buying cards/gift bags etc? She has a whole box full in her house and she doesn’t even have any friends to give them to? She just has to spend money it doesn’t matter what it is. I could offer her my tit for 10p and she’d buy it cos it’s 10p

Lucky Jason - a pair of socks!
Is that her contribution to the household 😂

Jason: I pay for everything in this house, mortgage, cars, insurance, phones, holidays...
Becky: yeah well I bought you a pair of socks last week you ungrateful prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.