Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always open her mouth really wide when she’s posing in front of the camera?!

‘If you’re doing a bbq this year, grill some pineapple and put it in a bun that’s smothered in butter and then pretend to eat it, then when nobody’s looking, use the pineapple ring to play ring toss with Jason and Shelley’s dick, whoever’s dick has the most pineapple rings gets a go on me tonight, as an added extra the butter can be used as lube’
😂😂🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
What’s the story about them being swingers? Seen it mentioned a few times now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
‘If you’re doing a bbq this year, grill some pineapple and put it in a bun that’s smothered in butter and then pretend to eat it, then when nobody’s looking, use the pineapple ring to play ring toss with Jason and Shelley’s dick, whoever’s dick has the most pineapple rings gets a go on me tonight, as an added extra the butter can be used as lube’
Oh my god first comment I’ve ever laughed out loud at! Brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just asked my husband how old he thinks she is and he said 52 🤣👵👵 he said it's the wrinkles round her mouth 😆

Reactions: 3
What an embarrassment she is. My kids would be ashamed of me if I acted like this night after night. Time to grow up begs

Reactions: 5
Why she trying to deepthroat those garden lights? Practice for Shelly and Jason later?
Cringe thing is just must say to people can you film me while I do this and try to be all whacky and funny! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So your telling me the new grey darker paint she paid for ? No longer an AD?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.