Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck was she doing last night outside?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️She must be a lightweight with alcohol if dawn left at 9:30 and she was pissed enough to make a fool of herself like that for all her neighbours to see!
I don’t even think she was drunk, she’s one of those annoying twats that are sober but act drunk to be silly and think they are funny, shuffling up the road like an absolute moron like she’s hilarious, screeching to the dog in the street like she’s 18 and just had her first night out! Get back in your house beggy you irritating ballsack.
Can you imagine the embarrassment of neighbours seeing her do that stupid tit in the street, I’d be dragging my mom back in!🤯🤯🤯🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m loosing the will to live she bought ribbon for sweet trees at Christmas 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone reported to her to ASA for never stating her links are affiliate links?

Reactions: 1
What the duck was she doing last night outside?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️She must be a lightweight with alcohol if dawn left at 9:30 and she was pissed enough to make a fool of herself like that for all her neighbours to see!
Probably fakes it for attention cos she’s an actual child

‘Mum and them are going to another bootsale I haven’t got time to get changed so I’m just gonna wear what I’ve got on’ sorry but why would you change your outfit just to go to a bootsale? What is she on?? 😂 ‘this one was a bit of a kiddies bootsale’ perfect for you then you absolute child... ‘PAND... A PAND!’ Made me wanna punch my screen 🤢 even poor Jason doesn’t wanna come home to her shouty poo breath, he’s told her the trains have been cancelled, blatantly just having an amazing time without her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Does the stupid woman realise that she’s spending about £500 a year (£10 per weekend) on other people’s tat?
Does Jason not have any say on how the house is decorated? He must have the patience of a Saint!

I’m loosing the will to live she bought ribbon for sweet trees at Christmas 😩
Not even Christmassy ribbon either! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looked like a frail little old lady trying to do that painful to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are they trying to beg another free book off Lynsey? It's only about 7 quid ffs!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Waiting for Oh Absolutely’s comment on Becky and Jason’s kiss 🤣🤣
I bet he was thinking of dawn

Sorry but how is that a bar? It’s just a bleeping garden shed. And it probably stinks of Becky’s crappy fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I went now off her long ago when her daughter was just 16 and she allowed her to be grown up more then she should have been! And now she ruining Brooke, I cannot believe she is only 40?! I asked my husband how old do you think this woman is and he said “ early 60’s?” Exactly!

Reactions: 7
Waiting for Oh Absolutely’s comment on Becky and Jason’s kiss 🤣🤣
With the boomerang shot jumping from Jason's tongue/Becky's face/the kiss/the half cooked flaccid sausage and burgers on the bbq I've gone right off me Sunday roast 😷🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I went now off her long ago when her daughter was just 16 and she allowed her to be grown up more then she should have been! And now she ruining Brooke, I cannot believe she is only 40?! I asked my husband how old do you think this woman is and he said “ early 60’s?” Exactly!
I asked my son how old she was and he said mid fifties, I then said she was my age, he nearly fell off his chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I put her as around 52/53. Can’t believe she’s only 2 years older than me! Or maybe I’ve reached the age where I’m in denial about how old I look! 🙈🤔😨

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They are the type of neighbours that have their friends around making loads of noise and all the other neighbours have to lock all doors and windows to get some peace..thinking they are at it again...always one that spoils the neighbourhood...

Reactions: 12
‘If you’re doing a bbq this year, grill some pineapple and put it in a bun that’s smothered in butter and then pretend to eat it, then when nobody’s looking, use the pineapple ring to play ring toss with Jason and Shelley’s dick, whoever’s dick has the most pineapple rings gets a go on me tonight, as an added extra the butter can be used as lube’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.