Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The covers were off my husbands lower half this morning as he slept and as I glanced back I swear his left testicle was the image of beckys face. If he had blonde pubes it would have been her whole exact head! Freaked me out.
You'll never see his left bollock the same way again

Reactions: 1
Yeah so it’s really cuuute! 🤮 it’s like nails on a chalkboard when she says cute! I can’t believe people have really messaged her struggling to use that bloody comb! Can’t wait for the slow video 🙈

Reactions: 3
I’ve just started following her as I wanted to see what everyone was talking about. She said today she was 40! Does she think people are stupid??? Seriously

• Haha
I’ve just started following her as I wanted to see what everyone was talking about. She said today she was 40! Does she think people are stupid??? Seriously
I think she is 40, but her poor eating and issues have aged her massively. I’m the same age as her and I’m told I look young for my age but she really doesn’t look 40, you’d never think we were the same age. One of my friends is the same age as me, she’s a big drinker and smoker, and she also looks a lot older than we are. Just shows you are what you eat and how you treat your body doesn’t it.

Her weird dance in the street though, that really did look like an older woman. Awkward.

She’s still saying lazy bastarditis. Please stop it Becky, I’m honestly a very calm person and it’s not often anyone makes me cross but this week you’ve upset me using that term. I’m not lazy, and I suffer from fatigue due to health problems. My 39 year old friend is going through menopause early and she’s struggling, she’s been so upset about it. There are a lot more symptoms than fatigue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Reminds me of this post that was circulating the internet last year.
F23F2A3F-96F3-48D2-B6EE-D6ED95AAB044.jpeg

Reactions: 10
she’s such a cringe drunk. Imagine looking out ur window and seeing that shuffling up and down the street she’s a tit

• Haha
she’s such a cringe drunk. Imagine looking out ur window and seeing that shuffling up and down the street she’s a tit
Omg she’s a total embarrassment, why doesn’t Dawn tell her what a weirdo she is?? I’d have to tell someone if they were that cringe

Hi. I came here for Mrs Hinch and saw this thread. I have been following Becky’s stories for the past two weeks after entering a competition. I had no idea her comps were fraudulent. I was kind of sad when her test results came back negative and she looked upset because I also have chronic pain and mental health problems. I would have been smiling ear to ear if my results came back normal and it seemed odd to me that she was upset. I thought she was ok otherwise but having read the last few pages, I’m doubting it!

Reactions: 8
tit, shower and shave”
“Aching like a bastard”
“Lazy bastarditis”
She’s such an eloquent, articulate lady isn’t she?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
What the duck was she doing last night outside?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️She must be a lightweight with alcohol if dawn left at 9:30 and she was pissed enough to make a fool of herself like that for all her neighbours to see!

Reactions: 8
tit, shower and shave??
Lady how can you tit when you don’t eat?!
Unless your back on the laxatives 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
More stars at the bootsale this morning 😂
I like a star myself - but Jesus she’s going for the whole constellation in her house! I just see the utility type bit in her house even has shelves and framed prints and tit... I’m all for some decor but she’s beyond cluttered now. Bargain or not, absolute tit everywhere! Totally over the top! duck the dusting too!!

• Haha
Honestly thought she was going to put her back out dancing in the street like that 😩 how many makeup brushes does someone need 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.