Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first comment 😬 I live not far from Becky and I call it tea. She grates on me massively but in her defence sometimes the things she says that you guys pick up on as her being thick is our Suffolk twang. How she says skewer is how I say it and the majority of Suffolk folk say it that way as well. My accent is really thick Suffolk were Becky has a touch of Essex creeping in as she is more that way, just wanted to clear up the ‘god she can’t even speak properly’ majority of the time it’s her accent, check out Suffolk direlect 🙂 althougth I never say lazybastarditis.!
Woah! Please don’t suggest that the majority of Suffolk residents speak like Becky. I don’t, my family friends and neighbours don’t. Yes I agree SOME people in Suffolk speak like that but don’t tar us all with the same brush.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My first comment 😬 I live not far from Becky and I call it tea. She grates on me massively but in her defence sometimes the things she says that you guys pick up on as her being thick is our Suffolk twang. How she says skewer is how I say it and the majority of Suffolk folk say it that way as well. My accent is really thick Suffolk were Becky has a touch of Essex creeping in as she is more that way, just wanted to clear up the ‘god she can’t even speak properly’ majority of the time it’s her accent, check out Suffolk direlect 🙂 althougth I never say lazybastarditis.!
Would you call yourself a southerner leaving in Suffolk? (Just genuinely curious) as living in the south I wouldn’t really describe people from Suffolk as southerners? She definitely has a twang so maybe that accounts for the tea as we do mainly say dinner although not unheard of to hear it called tea but lunch is always lunch never dinner like up north! Lol

Reactions: 2
Woah! Please don’t suggest that the majority of Suffolk residents speak like Becky. I don’t, my family friends and neighbours don’t. Yes I agree SOME people in Suffolk speak like that but don’t tar us all with the same brush.
No I don't either, loads don't so please if you're not from Suffolk don't assume we all sound like her! How she speaks is not the Suffolk accent, it is a very lazy way of speaking, simply cannot be bothered to pronounce letters. Most Suffolk people speak properly with a general Suffolk accent, those that don't are just lazy. Saying skeeewers & bootiful isn't part of any accent or language it's lazy & stupid!

No I don't either, loads don't so please if you're not from Suffolk don't assume we all sound like her! How she speaks is not the Suffolk accent, it is a very lazy way of speaking, simply cannot be bothered to pronounce letters. Most Suffolk people speak properly with a general Suffolk accent, those that don't are just lazy. Saying skeeewers & bootiful isn't part of any accent or language it's lazy & stupid!
And what about missing apostrophes and general caveman talk? 🤣 I assume that’s just her personally and not a regional trait lol hence why it gets pick up on

Reactions: 3
Has she actually gone to bed in the vest top she has been wearing all day or is it me?
Wouldn’t surprise me she did it last week with that crappy lip top

Oh please post it I missed it 😭
You can’t post videos on here 😢

And what about missing apostrophes and general caveman talk? 🤣 I assume that’s just her personally and not a regional trait lol hence why it gets pick up on
Koppenburg 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Morning you beauts! Coming to you live from the toilet at work where I’m having a 5 minute skive to catch up on this thread 🤫
Does anyone remember when Beggy used to go ‘shite shopping’ ??? Her words not mine! I remember in the early days of her account someone sent her a print in a frame saying ‘queen of shite shopping’ 🤮
Here’s my issue with Her Royal Beggyness.... whilst it doesn’t affect me what she spends her money on it gets on my nerves when she tosses it on the floor and says things like ‘didn’t actually need any of that’ I find it distasteful. I do think she needs some help, it’s not normal to bomb it down to Homebase because she was tipped off that a load of crap Christmas decorations were reduced down to 10p or whatever. Now don’t get me wrong I love a bargain as much as the next person but It’s not normal behaviour to buy decorations and say ‘ I don’t know why I’ve bought these they’re not even my colour scheme’ That’s just GRABBY! She was doing a story from the car in a right old state worrying that someone would go clear the stock out before she could get there. Someone needs to have a word.

Reactions: 15
I know it's been mentioned a fair bit over the last few days, but the jeans she is wearing today make it blindingly obvious how much weight she has lost recently, I would be concerned if I was her family.

Reactions: 7
I know it's been mentioned a fair bit over the last few days, but the jeans she is wearing today make it blindingly obvious how much weight she has lost recently, I would be concerned if I was her family.
I was too distracted to notice by the constant tugging and pulling of the hoody! WHY DOES SHE DO THAT? Those trainers she is wearing are neither CUTE, LUSH or WICKED they are VILE 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t have any problem with the sweet trees but why the ffff is she making one for her husband on behalf of her 18/19 year old daughter? Does Becky also buy a card and write it out like it’s from Brooke too?

Reactions: 15
I don’t have any problem with the sweet trees but why the ffff is she making one for her husband on behalf of her 18/19 year old daughter? Does Becky also buy a card and write it out like it’s from Brooke too?
Probably the fact that Daddy-oh would get nothing from his spoilt daughter unless Becky did it all for her. I’ve known kids like this who just take and take and their parents are either too afraid or in complete awe of them that they dare do nothing to rock the boat. How sad and selfish.

Would you call yourself a southerner leaving in Suffolk? (Just genuinely curious) as living in the south I wouldn’t really describe people from Suffolk as southerners? She definitely has a twang so maybe that accounts for the tea as we do mainly say dinner although not unheard of to hear it called tea but lunch is always lunch never dinner like up north! Lol
Anywhere below Birmingham is southerners to me 🤣

Omg she’s actually learned to say ‘Skewers’ correctly. She’s clearly been reading on here again, as soon as we point something out she changes it (except her excessive spending and fixed competitions). She’s now telling people to hashtag ‘beckymademedoit’ I didn’t think one person could be so cringy but she definitely holds the world record.. and the sniffing 🤢🤢🤢 She is such a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the welsh pronounce beautiful as bootiful?

Reactions: 1
Just catching up with stories...
Omg she went to bed in the vest top she’d had on all day, you could still catch a glimpse of it under her dressing gown this morning 🤢 Remember when she did her videos in the nude in bed every morning? Used to put me off my cornflakes...

And I’m sorry, but that bouquet box she’s stuck all those chocolates in looks like it should be in the bin. Has it already been used for flowers? Poor Jason, works his arse for those divas & gets that for all his effort!!!

ALSO, last rant but why do we need to see her outfit of the day, every day?! No one gives a tit what you wear, Becky! You’re 40, yet you dress as though you’re off down the park with your chavvy best mates 😤

Brew anyone? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did she actually just say ‘not my Morrison’s or you’ll all fly down there’?? Did I hear that right?

Reactions: 3
She didn’t even know what meat she had in the oven 🤦🏻‍♀️
Bet she thinks Beef & Pork come from the same animal 😂😂

Did she actually just say ‘not my Morrison’s or you’ll all fly down there’?? Did I hear that right?
I think she did, yeah! Does she think people will really get on planes, trains and automobiles to visit her poxy Morrison’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning you beauts! Coming to you live from the toilet at work where I’m having a 5 minute skive to catch up on this thread 🤫
Does anyone remember when Beggy used to go ‘shite shopping’ ??? Her words not mine! I remember in the early days of her account someone sent her a print in a frame saying ‘queen of shite shopping’ 🤮
Here’s my issue with Her Royal Beggyness.... whilst it doesn’t affect me what she spends her money on it gets on my nerves when she tosses it on the floor and says things like ‘didn’t actually need any of that’ I find it distasteful. I do think she needs some help, it’s not normal to bomb it down to Homebase because she was tipped off that a load of crap Christmas decorations were reduced down to 10p or whatever. Now don’t get me wrong I love a bargain as much as the next person but It’s not normal behaviour to buy decorations and say ‘ I don’t know why I’ve bought these they’re not even my colour scheme’ That’s just GRABBY! She was doing a story from the car in a right old state worrying that someone would go clear the stock out before she could get there. Someone needs to have a word.
I remember the shite shopping. I can even hear her saying it in my head 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just catching up with stories...
Omg she went to bed in the vest top she’d had on all day, you could still catch a glimpse of it under her dressing gown this morning 🤢 Remember when she did her videos in the nude in bed every morning? Used to put me off my cornflakes...

And I’m sorry, but that bouquet box she’s stuck all those chocolates in looks like it should be in the bin. Has it already been used for flowers? Poor Jason, works his arse for those divas & gets that for all his effort!!!

ALSO, last rant but why do we need to see her outfit of the day, every day?! No one gives a tit what you wear, Becky! You’re 40, yet you dress as though you’re off down the park with your chavvy best mates 😤

Brew anyone? 😅

An old tatty flower box stuffed with melted chocolate on sticks, they spoil him!

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.