Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seem to be in the minority here but I actually don’t mind the chocolate bouquet thing she’s made some of her ideas aren’t bad but she ruins herself with going on and on and about it and explaining it like we’re all idiots, I get what she’s trying to showlike it’s the thought that counts and the effort that’s gone into a gift that’s the point so if you don’t want to spend a lot you can make it look a bit more than it is, it’s a novelty gift though not a main present in my eyes but what I really don’t get and what I think is a piss take is why she is making it for Jason on behalf of Brooke when she’s an adult! for that reason it looses all meaning I think as the idea is it’s the effort someone has put in to make you a gift but Brooke’s done duck all

Reactions: 10
Let’s be fair though if she did buy Jason something it would be his own money spent on it anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seem to be in the minority here but I actually don’t mind the chocolate bouquet thing she’s made some of her ideas aren’t bad but she ruins herself with going on and on and about it and explaining it like we’re all idiots, I get what she’s trying to showlike it’s the thought that counts and the effort that’s gone into a gift that’s the point so if you don’t want to spend a lot you can make it look a bit more than it is, it’s a novelty gift though not a main present in my eyes but what I really don’t get and what I think is a piss take is why she is making it for Jason on behalf of Brooke when she’s an adult! for that reason it looses all meaning I think as the idea is it’s the effort someone has put in to make you a gift but Brooke’s done duck all
My first comment here. I agree with this

I think she genuinely thinks her followers are absolutely incapable of looking on google, YouTube, Pinterest where ALL of her “ ideas” are from. She is so unoriginal.... making a gift for Jason off Brooke when she’s a grown ass adult and earring money is shocking! Says it all really doesn’t it!

Reactions: 8
Woah! Please don’t suggest that the majority of Suffolk residents speak like Becky. I don’t, my family friends and neighbours don’t. Yes I agree SOME people in Suffolk speak like that but don’t tar us all with the same brush.
Well where I live we all have thick and broad Suffolk accents, nothing wrong with an accent
No I don't either, loads don't so please if you're not from Suffolk don't assume we all sound like her! How she speaks is not the Suffolk accent, it is a very lazy way of speaking, simply cannot be bothered to pronounce letters. Most Suffolk people speak properly with a general Suffolk accent, those that don't are just lazy. Saying skeeewers & bootiful isn't part of any accent or language it's lazy & stupid!
I must be lazy and stupid as well then 🤷‍♀️ bootiful is actually more a Norfolk thing.!

‘I’m gonna quickly watch another episode of Dead to Me, I’m on episode 3 now so I’m just gonna watch another episode’ ok thanks for letting us know and repeating it in case us thickos didn’t get it the first time. How exactly do you quickly watch something? It doesn’t speed itself up cos you wanna watch it quickly, dumbass

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Errmmmm what’s going on with the indirect stories with the music? Have I missed something??? 🤔

Reactions: 1
‘I’m now gonna get... have a cuppa tea’ she was so about to say ‘tit showered and shaved’ 🤢🤢🤢 and why is she talking in that stupid tone? ‘I’ll catch up with you beauts in a bit’ she sounds like such a twit.

Errmmmm what’s going on with the indirect stories with the music? Have I missed something??? 🤔
What stories?? I’ve not seen any unless she’s deleted them

Reactions: 1
And surprise surprise they’re off to the pub...Serious drink problems going down in the Evans household, they can’t stay away from the booze.

Oh look who’s drinking again 🙄😂, I know Brooke is abit of bleep, but her kids must be embarrassed by her... especially her son, who seems very quiet and private, his friends must take the piss out of him, for the way his mum acts on Instagram, she thinks she’s like 21, showing off her outfit everyday, Brooke is like what... 18? And they borrow each other’s clothes, because Becky dresses like she’s 21 again🙄, and the spending well... she’ll buy anything for the sake of spending money, everyone loves a bargain, but she’ll go into a shop and it can be reduced by 20p and she’d still need to take it, for the sake of it🤔🤔, it isn’t normal, I think she needs help, to be honest.

Just caught up on Her Royal Beggyness stories..... I see the swingers are all getting pissed up at ‘the bar’ 😂 Only problem is that’s not a bar it’s just a poxy shed with some horrendous wallpaper that could induce an epileptic fit if you stare at it for too long. Obviously a bowl in the corner for the swingers to put their car keys in 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.