Beckyhomesweethome #3 Tic-Tac teeth and twiglet toes, winner of her draw is someone she knows!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thought of having all that tit on my countertops makes me so stressed! 😫

Reactions: 8
I never watched it the early days. What was her account like back then?
She used to be really relatable always looking to do things cheaper and offered some really good tips and tricks especially around Christmas but now she's just gone crazy and spends constantly and it's no longer relatable to the majority of us.

Reactions: 8
As if anybody would be interested in which concealer she wears, honestly I’d steer clear of any makeup that she wears. Nothing can conceal that 60+ years skin 🤦🏻‍♀️

How come she gets all these messages asking where she gets her tat and tit T-shirt’s from if her messages are turned off on stories??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she being serious, buys awful zebra gym leggings then puts them on and says I look like a bloody zebra..... what was you expecting to look like a bloody leopard?????

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is she being serious, buys awful zebra gym leggings then puts them on and says I look like a bloody zebra..... what was you expecting to look like a bloody leopard?????
Common sense isn’t a strong trait of hers 😂

Reactions: 3
Said the same thing to myself and then played it again incase i'd heard it wrong so then shouted at my phone! Zebra print isn't going to make you look like anything other than a zebra! She wastes so much air saying stuff like that!

Colleague saw a glimpse of her stories as we waited for lifts and not knowing her at all asked why she had a t shirt on with a glittery 💩! "That's the kind of stuff 6 yr olds wear!" 😂

• Haha
I never watched it the early days. What was her account like back then?
She wasn’t always a beggar! She used to send people happy post, all be it a parcel full of tit! But it was her doing random acts of kindness.
Not anymore now it’s look what tit I’ve bought!!
Look at my competition!
Look at the stuff I’ve begged for and been sent!!

If u want a top like mine, swipe up to a tit pineapple top

• Angry
  • Haha
‘If you’re doing a bbq this year, grill some pineapple and put it in a bun that’s smothered in butter and then pretend to eat it, then when nobody’s looking, use the pineapple ring to play ring toss with Jason and Shelley’s dick, whoever’s dick has the most pineapple rings gets a go on me tonight, as an added extra the butter can be used as lube’
Almost just spat out my wine!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮 WHAT AN IMAGE UURGGGHHHHHHH

CANT.STAND.THE.CLUTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRR. As if anybody needs that MUCH STUFF! No wonder Jason hasn't been around in a while, he's lost in the house somewhere - 'Honey i shrunk Jason' coming soon 😂
Jason hasn’t been round much because he’s locked in DAWWWWANYYYYY and SHELAAAAAAYS ‘bar’ awaiting the arrival of a free sign (sorry 2!)

As if anybody would be interested in which concealer she wears, honestly I’d steer clear of any makeup that she wears. Nothing can conceal that 60+ years skin 🤦🏻‍♀️

How come she gets all these messages asking where she gets her tat and tit T-shirt’s from if her messages are turned off on stories??
I’ll be honest... not because of her - but because of ‘YouTube influencers’ I purchased the concealer... ITS THE BIGGEST LOAD OF BALL CHEESE IVE EVER OWNED!!!! It’s CLINGY AS duck, cakes to your face and dry as a nuns bleep. No wonder she looks bleeping horrendous!! Practically described her! “Let’s slap on this sticky stale cock spunk to my face and let all my followers know why I look 80 years of age, #lifeisarollercoaster #influencer

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Life is a rollercoaster just got to ride it... alright Roman Keating.. NA NA NA NAAAAAAA... don’t fight it

Reactions: 7
She's becoming more and more annoying with each day that passes, is it just me that thinks she's hyper all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I work full time, yet I make sure my other half has a cooked full meal to come home to. She does jack tit all day except spend and talk tit, and she cooks egg on bleeping toast.......... is she starting do do more annoying stuff to piss us all off ???? She obviously read’s here. She has gone from hardly posting to be the biggest annoyance ever

I had my blood test results back today (I know, it’s about as exciting as knowing Becky got hers!!🤣) and when the lady said all was clear I said ‘oh brilliant, thanks so much’ and then thought how Becky was gutted hers were clear - she needs help! And so do I for instantly thinking of her 🤣 but you get my point!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.