Beckyhomesweethome#29 Shopping addict on a high, fuelled by slaw and Xmas films in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think she understands thats she trying to be an influencer then she needs to check the meaning in a dictionary..... she is buying stuff and influencing them to buy it thats why companies pay these insta huns.... i am lucky that myself and my husband earn decent money and i do like to shop and i like treating us but guess what beggy i dont slap it all over the internet....... if you dont want people to take about your spending stop airing your dirty laundry on insta!✌🏻

Reactions: 14
Yeah mobile hairdressers are allowed

Can't believe beggy today , the tooth faced witch
I do hope said hairdresser is wearing full PPE and beggy Is wearing a mask. Probably not .and you are in a room with no other people .

Reactions: 2
I dont think she understands thats she trying to be an influencer then she needs to check the meaning in a dictionary..... she is buying stuff and influencing them to buy it thats why companies pay these insta huns.... i am lucky that myself and my husband earn decent money and i do like to shop and i like treating us but guess what beggy i dont slap it all over the internet....... if you dont want people to take about your spending stop airing your dirty laundry on insta!✌🏻
If she didn’t splash it all over Instagram she would have zero content, and that my friend would an absolute blessing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Urgh, she's bleeping turned that message about her shopping addiction right around to her and how she cares about women who might not he able to have children, the smug, self-serving witch! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Imagine using fertility issues as a smoke screen for her clearly compulsive out of control spending. Hope her next shite is a hedgehog 🦔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I personally don’t give a f**k what anyone spends their money on, what I do concern myself with is people who spend without a care in the world whilst taking hand outs.......which is exactly what Beggy is doing. IMO it’s equivalent to getting benefits, it’s for food/bills/children etc, that was the point of furlough. I don’t begrudge ANYONE on furlough who needs it, which is most people. Beggy has used this time as an extended holiday and has lapped it up. She’s no better than a scrounger who has the latest TV/smartphone etc.

there’s someone I know on tax credits who’s always spending on toys for her kid, treats and days our. She ‘chooses’ to be a stay at home mum, must be nice! makes me sick tbh

Reactions: 16
After the past few weeks, With all the spending, and now how she has turned all this yet again into a woe is me. I’m done,
It’s happened again ain’t it..........she is the witch yet can turn it all so everyone feels sorry for her, I have come to the conclusion she will never take a fall.............

she can lie her way through everything and turn everything into the feel sorry for beggy show. And I feel sorry for her followers, they fall hook line a sinker for it every time.

Reactions: 20
Simone did message her yesterday actually possibly two there was a screen shot on here of one of them but she deleted them off her post

Reactions: 1
Somebody asked her whether she shopped every day then someone replied yes She does. Then someone else said they do too because they’ve paid their mortgage off etc. Then someone else messaged giving a run down of basically what we talk about on here. Obvs not mentioning tattle or anything!! Sadly I think it’s all backfired because she has some how come out smelling of roses. She is an evil genius!

Reactions: 5
Her spending really is just to an extreme lately!

She’s right, it’s actually nobody’s business how much she spends or what on, however when she markets herself out as a relatable bargain hunter then she kind of has to expect the backlash. Yes she buys from car boots, eBay and in the sale often, BUT it’s the quantity that tends to be the main concern.. why she needs 40 pairs of Primark’s finest flip flops, or even to the extent of the topery bushes - 12 at £10 each for them to die? And she laughed about it, seriously?!

The thumbs up to being furloughed longer nearly tipped me over the edge! I was on furlough then I was made redundant in May, a week before payday. I was dying to get back to work from week 2 of lockdown, and it lasted even longer in Scotland compared to where Becky is from! I was fortunate enough to be able to find another job within 2 months, however it’s a temporary contract and I need to take care of my spendings in case I end up in the same unemployed position again in 3 months. Becky being glad to be getting paid for doing sweet F all riled me, it was a kick in the teeth. She’s treating this as an all expenses paid holiday!!🤯

She claims she’s ‘real’ but she’s not, otherwise she wouldn’t delete comments! There is nothing relatable or real about her these days.
It’s a shame because I did used to enjoy her account but it’s all out of hand now!

Reactions: 18
Funny getting sooooo many messages she’s struggling to keep up when she only gets 1-2k likes and a handful of comments on a post. More like spending her time deleting negative posts. Though you were sharing your ‘rollercoaster life’ Begs- would that not include the good AND the bad?

Reactions: 11
I really couldn’t give two hoots what she spends her money on, it is a private matter only when you keep it personal.

What I do care about is her complete lack of empathy for what is going on in the world for thousands of families. Those who are frightened of losing their homes, frightened of not being able to put food on the table, not being able to pay bills. The next few months will only get harder for more families. For somebody who claims to watch so much of the news she is extremely ignorant and totally insensitive.

So many of these so called influencers like Beggy have continued to spend like no tomorrow, accept high value gifts and continue make money through swipe ups without being honest and transparent about what they receive.

Throughout this period 99% of them have done nothing to help the NHS, nothing for any food bank, nothing for any charity. What they have done is complain about not being able to go shopping, not go to pubs or restaurants and played the woe is me trick.

Becky, don’t you think it’s about time your come clean to your followers, you have no intention of returning to work, you claim to be on furlough yet your company is advertising for staff. You are a liar. You now have a management company yet have kept quiet. You are a liar. Both you and Brooke broke the lockdown rules on more than one occasion. You are a liar. You claim your page has grown organically, yet it is plain to see you have brought followers. You are a liar. You claim to have body dysmorphia. You are a liar. Somebody genuinely suffering would never flaunt themselves or their body the way you do...ever...Fact.

You failed to step in and stop followers from abusing another account because it would look bad on you. Where was you integrity?

You have used the deaths of two women for your own gain, for you to look good. Used your followers to make you look good. How many times have you mentioned them since?

All your ideas are stolen from other accounts yet you never credit them. You claim to support small businesses yet never buy from them. Instead you steal their ideas on the cheap.

Today you sunk to another low by comparing your spending to those that are unable to have children. How dare you do this, what gives you the right? You have no understanding of how anybody in this situation would feel, you never can.

You are a wannabe Becky and you will always remain so.

P.s have a wash and get dressed before talking, your 41 not 14.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
so....£100 on those plants on Monday and now £150 for an egg chair. Not to mention all the other tat and spends...

She has spent more in 2 days than I have per week for everything (bills etc)
I just don't understand how she never ever mentions that little girl, god I don't shut up about my 2 grandkids, they're my absolute world.
We have a single bed and a travel cot here, a wardrobe with clothes and nappies in, toys, books, a craft box etc for them both.
Our home is their home and I wouldn't want it any other way.
It's like Eliza doesn't even exist in Beggys world, I find it so bizarre.
I'm the same .. my underbed drawers are full of toys, all grandkids have clothes and pyjamas at mine, books, games .. you can tell I have grandkids 💟

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.