Beckyhomesweethome#29 Shopping addict on a high, fuelled by slaw and Xmas films in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she say “company” when it’s obviously Mac, Phoebe and her granddaughter? I mean you always said Mac so just say their bleeping names! As long as you’re not filming them, you don’t have to be all cloak and dagger. We can see right through you. Also, what doesn’t she get about bubbles? Has her mum round, has her brother round, has the swingers round, Jaysun goes to work, Brooke sees her boyfriend, has this Becky round, has Mac and co round, has the girls round. 🤨 Got more chuffin’ bubbles than a bath!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why does she say “company” when it’s obviously Mac, Phoebe and her granddaughter? I mean you always said Mac so just say their bleeping names! As long as you’re not filming them, you don’t have to be all cloak and dagger. We can see right through you. Also, what doesn’t she get about bubbles? Has her mum round, has her brother round, has the swingers round, Jaysun goes to work, Brooke sees her boyfriend, has this Becky round, has Mac and co round, has the girls round. 🤨 Got more chuffin’ bubbles than a bath!!!
She likes to pretend us nasty trolls send her abuse about her granddaughter and that’s why - nonsense!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember when she accused the 1% of wankers of sending her inbox messages saying that they wished her unborn granddaughter dead?
We discussed how vile it was and that if it was true she should name & shame them and contact the police. Not once have any of us on here ever called Eliza, we all said how pleased we were that she had arrived safely and how lovely her name was...
Anyway 5 minutes after posting the story Beggy deleted it, I wonder why that was?!! 🤥

Reactions: 25
Her post this morning, is it really Monday again. 🤦‍♀️
1.what difference does it make to her? She’s not getting up for work, she has no school runs, she basically just shops and relaxes!
2. At a time like this she should just be grateful she gets to see another Monday, far too many have had that privilege taken away from them far too early.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Urgh she’s also writing down her plans as well as telling us.

So yeah, been to B&M to buy ‘cupboards bits’ (aka useless tacky shite), I now make cuppa tea and watch Xmas film. Hope u ok? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another "cupboard shop" she only went and did one last week how many tins of beans do the 3 of them go through each week?

Reactions: 21
Her post this morning, is it really Monday again. 🤦‍♀️
1.what difference does it make to her? She’s not getting up for work, she has no school runs, she basically just shops and relaxes!
2. At a time like this she should just be grateful she gets to see another Monday, far too many have had that privilege taken away from them far too early.
I came on to say EXACTLY the same thing about why does it matter it's Monday again to her! Every day is the same for her!😂

Reactions: 7
Only went for cupboard bits the other day...and already had a stock pile of food....
Considering only 2 of them eat she certainly doesn't need to go shopping again

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think she’s doing the whole ‘Xmas films in July’ shite in preparation for trying to get in the press as Mrs Xmas later this year and bang on about how she’s been excited for months🙄

Reactions: 25
She will tell us the first name of her bleeping plumber, but says company when its her granddaughter

She's an actual twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just taking a wee seat here... wonder what fuckery this thread will bring?! :m

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dolly must be fed tins of beans and cocopuffs the way this woman goes through cupboard food

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m coming for ya, and a little excited boomerang? Bell end. I’m certain she thinks ease of lockdown means that the virus is leaving, wrong Becky it means they have room in ICU now. I shouldn’t let her floating off to shops bother me as much as it does. I just feel like she’s showing all those affected by COVID a middle finger by doing why she wants

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.