Beckyhomesweethome#29 Shopping addict on a high, fuelled by slaw and Xmas films in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand the fact she’s now always banging on about work when she does bare minimum hours 😂obviously today I’m im work... obviously 🙄 the suns not been that great.. wtf! Not been that great 😂😂

Has to pop out to get some “liner”for Tuesday but will deffo be out after today shopping, why not wait until then. She will be shopping at least 4 times between now and Tuesday , always an excuse

Reactions: 10
I think she’s busy over the next few days she’s got an appointment and company - just incase you didn’t know 🤦‍♀️
Seriously she’s such a fucktard I bet she’s got a book coming out of “fashion” tips

• Haha
Reactions: 6
**THREAD SUGGESTION**
Back to work the holidays done,
No more shopping or garden fun.
Think this wins 29 likes. Beckyhomesweethome #30 thread suggestion
Gutted furlonged didn’t get a mention
I can’t make it though 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg the tapping the perfume bottles was bad enough this morning but what the hell was that dancing get ready video all about?!! Has she seen others doing this and thinks it looks good?? Beggy I hate to tell ya but it looks horrendous! I hope she never goes down the tik too route...that would be way too much cringe for my liking.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The photo of her with the clock is bloody wonderful. Honestly the woman just has no content whatsoever, time she got a grip on reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah, I actually can’t deal 😂😂😂
What the duck is she doing this morning? I just shout at my screen, ‘no, no make it stop’
Shall we run a book on how many times she says ‘appointment’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The day I need her advice on how to do my eyebrows is the day I just shave them off.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So yeah busy the next couple of days so yeah working appointment so yeah and company so yeah.....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Becky the only appointment you need to be going to is with a doctor to get help, what the duck has she been taking this morning?? The clock picture is just comedy gold 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.