Beckyhomesweethome#29 Shopping addict on a high, fuelled by slaw and Xmas films in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart aches for you ladies here struggling, it really does and I am so sorry that you have to watch that insensitive hole comparing people calling her out on how much she spends to couples out there going through such emotional, mental & physical anguish of not being able to conceive.

She really needs to engage her brain before opening that bleeping great big gob of hers.

Completely agree. My husband and I didn’t have any issues regarding infertility but we did have a missed miscarriage and I can’t tell you how much strain that put on our relationship. We are probably one of the most easy going, loved up couples you will ever meet and it shocked me how we went through all sorts of emotions and how it tested our relationship. At some points I was angry at him and felt like he didn’t want it as much as me but really he just felt immense pressure. At one point I even started suspecting him of an affair. I became obsessed with getting pregnant. I never in a million years thought anything could shake our relationship and while we got through it ( and are now expecting ) it was a very dark place I only visited for a short space of time ( a year ) compared to some couples. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone and I certainly wouldn’t pretend to know what’s it like to know you’re going to struggle to conceive. Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is she sat there like the Cheshire bleeping cat? Seriously she's trying to talk but can't because she's smiling so hard.

This old hag is up to something, I'm telling you, she'll be making some sort of announcement soon, she's been acting shady on her stories lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Those of you struggling have my absolute sympathy as I've been there, my first child we TTC for over 3 years. I'm furious that she has decided to use this subject to take the flack away from her spending as it's got nothing to do with it. She has swooped so bleeping low on this one. Absolute cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm with you regarding infertility ❤. Close to 18 months we've been trying and now we can't try anymore because I've lost my job. My heart shatters when I see pregnant women (I'm also very happy for them because you don't know their journey).

Does her heart shatter when she sees someone buying something she doesn't have? - probably not because she'll buy it anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️.

You can't compare the two and she's only doing it to cover her red neck.
Exactly this. She’s really pissed me off. How dare she? She’s got two children. How can she compare it to something she knows nothing about? She’s a witch. 😡

Sorry if I am being thick but how are these followers messaging her? The email address in her bio is to a company and you can’t send her a message from her stories. Is there another way of sending her a message?
You can message her from her IG main page.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I've spoke to my husband about this... That cedar shed would have cost them £30-40k and all this spending she's doing she's either remortgaged her house or someone has left them a big amount of money.
She's also probably fiddling the furlough system.
Honestly she baffles me... She's so dumb and doesn't even know it.
Deletes comments she doesn't like... Why not address them becky??
Come on ur authentic so answer the questions.
Where's ur granddaughter?? Where's her toys?? Or does she not fit into ur strange life?? Stop trying to be someone ur not, ur not down to earth ur a bloody shambles.
Sick of seeing u in my feed, ur trashy b&m tags, ur crappy hair, ur crappy kitchen, ur crappy everything.
The money u spend on tit... Put it into a savings account for ur granddaughter.
Rant over!
Not sticking up for her but, she probs hasn’t seen the baby with all the tit going on, don’t they like an hour away from each other too? And as far as toys go I don’t think my mam has stuff at her house for my done properly until he was about 1. There was a little bag she had behind the sofa until his first Christmas when she got bigger things because he didn’t spend a lot of time there. She always come to us. I don’t blame her for not talking about her if that’s what Mac and phoebe have asked her

Reactions: 2
Honestly, I am just done now. I’m not a vindictive person but I can’t wait for her downfall now. She’s a selfish piece of work and has become more unlikeable as the time goes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What time is her hair appointment? bleeping midnight?
Says alot about Brookes skills that Becky still gets someone else to do her hair 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She has really upset me today! How dare she compare her manic spending to something she doesn’t know anything about. I wouldn’t wish infertility on anyone it’s horrible and it changes you as a person. Yet here she is comparing it to buying an egg chair and plastic shelves and all the other tart she’s filled her house with over the past few weeks Stupid stupid woman!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I wouldn’t let Brooke near my hair. You know how she stares at herself in the mirror while taking pics on the phone? That’s how she‘d be looking at herself while youre explaining what you want done. And then would probably continue to do that as she cuts and colours. No ta!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What time is her hair appointment? bleeping midnight?
Says alot about Brookes skills that Becky still gets someone else to do her hair 🤭
They always come around late when they do her hair. I’d hate to have my hair done and then have to go to bed straight away

Reactions: 6
So now instead of being an insensitive show off unrelatable witch, she’s now this caring loving human being!!! Oh shut the duck up u bleeping arselicker!! 😡😡😡
She was hiding her rage behind her ridiculous teeth. Never known someone be able to talk constantly whilst having a full top set showing. You could tell she was faking the smile

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know it's off topic but it's very warming to see everyone being so supportive over infertility 😊.

I don't feel so alone anymore, so thank you.

What a lovely bunch of people ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I know it's off topic but it's very warming to see everyone being so supportive over infertility 😊.

I don't feel so alone anymore, so thank you.

What a lovely bunch of people ❤.
couldn’t agree more it’s a club none of us want to be in but such is life! In her eyes we are all nasty people for calling her out on her manic ways what she fails to realise is she’s the 1% she goes on about so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
couldn’t agree more it’s a club none of us want to be in but such is life! In her eyes we are all nasty people for calling her out on her manic ways what she fails to realise is she’s the 1% she goes on about so much!
We’re a supportive group of nasty trolls here

Is she having someone come over to do her hair? I don’t know about England but in Scotland mobile services are still not allowed you can only get your hair done in a salon. I mean don’t get me wrong I’m sure plenty are doing it but they have the sense to keep it quiet.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.