Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notevenmessing

Me and Jason have been in talks.... wtf, who do you think you are love United Nations?

Why is every conversation with her husband made out to be a big deal?! Do they not talk like normal couples??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

TheBear

Absolute fuckn bitch... I am seething, how dare she try and compare asking about how much she is spending to asking if some one can have kids or now... My husband have been trying for a baby for 10 years, 10 whole years and she is sitting there all smug as fuck trying to say that people asking where she gets her money from is the same thing to people asking when we are going to have children.. She really isn't in the real world, I just sent her a really cheeky message sayn the same thing, how dare she, she is an absolute joke of a woman... I wish she was in front of me now.. I'd give her a piece of my mind.. Fuckn big ear'd swinging saggy ditty bastard

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Lovethyneighbour

I really couldn’t give two hoots what she spends her money on, it is a private matter only when you keep it personal.

What I do care about is her complete lack of empathy for what is going on in the world for thousands of families. Those who are frightened of losing their homes, frightened of not being able to put food on the table, not being able to pay bills. The next few months will only get harder for more families. For somebody who claims to watch so much of the news she is extremely ignorant and totally insensitive.

So many of these so called influencers like Beggy have continued to spend like no tomorrow, accept high value gifts and continue make money through swipe ups without being honest and transparent about what they receive.

Throughout this period 99% of them have done nothing to help the NHS, nothing for any food bank, nothing for any charity. What they have done is complain about not being able to go shopping, not go to pubs or restaurants and played the woe is me trick.

Becky, don’t you think it’s about time your come clean to your followers, you have no intention of returning to work, you claim to be on furlough yet your company is advertising for staff. You are a liar. You now have a management company yet have kept quiet. You are a liar. Both you and Brooke broke the lockdown rules on more than one occasion. You are a liar. You claim your page has grown organically, yet it is plain to see you have brought followers. You are a liar. You claim to have body dysmorphia. You are a liar. Somebody genuinely suffering would never flaunt themselves or their body the way you do...ever...Fact.

You failed to step in and stop followers from abusing another account because it would look bad on you. Where was you integrity?

You have used the deaths of two women for your own gain, for you to look good. Used your followers to make you look good. How many times have you mentioned them since?

All your ideas are stolen from other accounts yet you never credit them. You claim to support small businesses yet never buy from them. Instead you steal their ideas on the cheap.

Today you sunk to another low by comparing your spending to those that are unable to have children. How dare you do this, what gives you the right? You have no understanding of how anybody in this situation would feel, you never can.

You are a wannabe Becky and you will always remain so.

P.s have a wash and get dressed before talking, your 41 not 14.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Why does she say “company” when it’s obviously Mac, Phoebe and her granddaughter? I mean you always said Mac so just say their fucking names! As long as you’re not filming them, you don’t have to be all cloak and dagger. We can see right through you. Also, what doesn’t she get about bubbles? Has her mum round, has her brother round, has the swingers round, Jaysun goes to work, Brooke sees her boyfriend, has this Becky round, has Mac and co round, has the girls round. 🤨 Got more chuffin’ bubbles than a bath!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

sickofem

Chatty Member
She says she's not needed in work as skeleton staff but the place has been packed (I live in Felixstowe) now I see this on local group...... why would the company she works for be hiring if she's not needed? Lying old trout isn't going back is she?
Screenshot_20200713-165734_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
I share the same sentiments as above. At the risk of sounding like I’m blowing my own trumpet (as previously accused by a fellow tattler) I’ve worked throughout.......72 hour weeks some weeks working in ITU and providing an outreach service to those with covid who didn’t make it to ITU. Watching this c**t flout the rules and celebrate being on furlough has really peeved me.
Anyway, at the risk of sounding gloaty, I’m currently enjoying 3 glorious weeks at my parents in Valencia, laid round the pool, drinking cocktails, spending much needed time with my kids who have had to fend for themselves & eachlther most days (Not a big deal as they are more than capable at 14, 16 & 17.......even looking after their 3 yo sister!) to see that Beggy is back to counting pennies on that grotty arcade after giving us a lecture on how she can afford her lifestyle is pure bliss 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42

CrosserLove

I know it's off topic but it's very warming to see everyone being so supportive over infertility 😊.

I don't feel so alone anymore, so thank you.

What a lovely bunch of people ❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Venlicon

Chatty Member
Someone’s messaged her saying the new trees need tomato feed. Bet she’s out there tonight with a bottle of ketchup

• Haha
Reactions: 41

bettybo22

“ got a couple of days off so that will be nice” eeerr hello love you’ve just been off for 4 bloody months.!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Detective Salt

Tut tut tut beggy I’ve never known anyone that lies like you do. You haven’t took any of these shoes or bags off in fact you haven’t touched them in the slightest.
If you look at the grey bag strap hanging over in the top left hand corner and the shoe laces of the converse they haven’t moved an inch. You really are all fur coat and no knickers! in other words begs a scruffy bitch that’s all for show

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
Her post this morning, is it really Monday again. 🤦‍♀️
1.what difference does it make to her? She’s not getting up for work, she has no school runs, she basically just shops and relaxes!
2. At a time like this she should just be grateful she gets to see another Monday, far too many have had that privilege taken away from them far too early.

• Heart
Reactions: 35