Beckyhomesweethome#29 Shopping addict on a high, fuelled by slaw and Xmas films in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she flit from one airbrain idea to the next? It's all for the gram isn't it?
Why not just enjoy the home that she has and stop adding useless shite to it.
She can't fill her home or the back garden with anymore tit so now it's on to the front garden.
She is bleeping bonkers!
I think this Instagram business costs her more money than she seems to think it’s worth, all about content and what to do next

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry beggy but they are not the correct plant To do a box hedge with. They are topiary balls to be cut in the shape of a ball not a bloody hedge.
You need the small young plants.which are so much cheaper.
you won’t be able to do a thing with them.
If your grass is anything to go by they will be brown scorched In no time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What goes on in her bleeping head?
I also just remembered her diary that she had to write in every day but now we never see it. What made me remember as I have the same one and have just added a date to it.

Reactions: 3
The wrong bush and even so there are far to many packed into that space.. less is more

Reactions: 8
What goes on in her bleeping head?
I also just remembered her diary that she had to write in every day but now we never see it. What made me remember as I have the same one and have just added a date to it.
She doesn’t need to write in it as she does the same tit every day
I get up
I have cuppa
I walk dolly
I watch Xmas film
I go shopping
I make coleslaw
I hang washing out
Jaysun go on bike ride
Jaysun go work
I go bed
She just needs to photocopy each page

• Haha
Reactions: 26
£10 each!!!!!! She goes shopping for baked beans and comes home with £100 worth of trees! Who has money to waste like this because I certainly don't.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
80 quid in Matalan last week, 90 quid this week , all the tit she’s bought in between. She must only work to pay for her shopping addiction

£10 each!!!!!! She goes shopping for baked beans and comes home with £100 worth of trees! Who has money to waste like this because I certainly don't.
She’s so not relatable , makes out she does diy on a budget etc 🙄

Reactions: 10
It's actually mind blowing she has that much cash to piss away every day. Jason must be bumping uglies behind her back to let this carry on.. totally turning a blind eye!

Reactions: 10
It's actually mind blowing she has that much cash to piss away every day. Jason must be bumping uglies behind her back to let this carry on.. totally turning a blind eye!
Bumping uglies 😂😂😂
My hubby uses this phrase

To get to 90.7 in an hour, she must definitely be buying bots.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Another "cupboard shop" she only went and did one last week how many tins of beans do the 3 of them go through each week?
Ran out of fruit shoots for baby Brooke

I’m coming for ya, and a little excited boomerang? Bell end. I’m certain she thinks ease of lockdown means that the virus is leaving, wrong Becky it means they have room in ICU now. I shouldn’t let her floating off to shops bother me as much as it does. I just feel like she’s showing all those affected by COVID a middle finger by doing why she wants
God knows how the muppet would cope where I live. I'm in the dodgy part of Leicester!! Lockdown part feckin 2.😔

Well that’s a strange thing to put in your cupboard ..... 10 trees 🤔.

In all seriousness does anyone know how much these are ? I am prepared to be horrified by how much she has thoughtlessly just spent. Bets on that she has to go back for some more .
A tenner each

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hope them balls rot. I had 2 in a pot and they just died can't remember what it is called something is attracted to them and just eats them

Reactions: 6
I will happily pay someone to steal to order! Or at the very least kick them all over in the night! Jeez she’s a massive tw8t! What a waste of money!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.