Beckyhomesweethome#29 Shopping addict on a high, fuelled by slaw and Xmas films in July

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buzzing cos she's off to B&M for a "cupboard shop" How many bleeping cupboards does this woman have to fill?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those Boomerangs 🙈🙈

Shut ya mouth Begs! I'd be acting like that if I was going on holiday not B&M 😂

She thinks shes amazing when really her life is a bit sad 🙄

Reactions: 12
If she’s going to Morrison’s near her she doesn’t give a 💩 how she looks and goes there looking a right state, but B&Ms etc she dresses up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I honestly didn't know there was that many xmas films to watch. I only like a few and watch them every year. Elf, miracle on 34th street,bad Santa etc. She seems to be watching channel 5 films that are on an afternoon that know one watches.

Reactions: 11
I'm convinced she is doing all of this for us, she thinks it annoys us, when in fact we are just sat here laughing at how pathetic she is.
Her whole account is a joke, What a tragic way of living when the only thing that makes you really happy is spending money every day and surrounding yourself with tat!

Reactions: 24
Well that’s a strange thing to put in your cupboard ..... 10 trees 🤔.

In all seriousness does anyone know how much these are ? I am prepared to be horrified by how much she has thoughtlessly just spent. Bets on that she has to go back for some more .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m coming for ya, and a little excited boomerang? Bell end. I’m certain she thinks ease of lockdown means that the virus is leaving, wrong Becky it means they have room in ICU now. I shouldn’t let her floating off to shops bother me as much as it does. I just feel like she’s showing all those affected by COVID a middle finger by doing why she wants
I work in icu, we cleared ours just over a week ago and now the new cases are coming in 🙄 it’s still very active , people like beggy seem to forget that

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Well that’s a strange thing to put in your cupboard ..... 10 trees 🤔.

In all seriousness does anyone know how much these are ? I am prepared to be horrified by how much she has thoughtlessly just spent. Bets on that she has to go back for some more .
I went to B&M a couple of weeks ago + they had these outside while I was queuing. They're between £8 + £15 but I can't remember exactly ... Even at £8 which is really cheap (they probably won't survive 🤣) that's £80 just like that. Another 10second hairbrain idea ... She'll be wanting to dig up all the lawn next 😂

Reactions: 11
Why does she flit from one airbrain idea to the next? It's all for the gram isn't it?
Why not just enjoy the home that she has and stop adding useless shite to it.
She can't fill her home or the back garden with anymore tit so now it's on to the front garden.
She is bleeping bonkers!

Reactions: 12
I’m coming for ya, and a little excited boomerang? Bell end. I’m certain she thinks ease of lockdown means that the virus is leaving, wrong Becky it means they have room in ICU now. I shouldn’t let her floating off to shops bother me as much as it does. I just feel like she’s showing all those affected by COVID a middle finger by doing why she wants
The state of it 🤢

Reactions: 4
I'm convinced she is doing all of this for us, she thinks it annoys us, when in fact we are just sat here laughing at how pathetic she is.
Her whole account is a joke, What a tragic way of living when the only thing that makes you really happy is spending money every day and surrounding yourself with tat!
I have said this for a weeks weeks now, and I’m sat at work just watched the crock of tit she calls a story, and thought beggy !! you are a prized bleeping knob. And talk about wanting to be a hincher ha lol what between Hinch and Nickie this women don’t even no the real beggy Herself. Daft witch she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.