Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossBoss

VIP Member
Omg that ginger jar!
Tacky as fuck or what?
I need to have a lie down, I cannae cope with the daft bat anymore today 🤦🏻‍♀️
C'mon now love, get yaself a stiff drink to calm down. All I keep thinking (hoping) to myself is that it may well have been an antique that the seller wasn't aware of and was worth thousands. I remember someone commenting on it when she got it at the carboot - after she'd sprayed it of course - and she just thought it was funny 🤦

Reactions: 4

Sofa spud

VIP Member
I thought this too! The paint and feathers I would say were both royal blue, not navy. Fifty shades of blue in that room 🙄 She talks as if she has some artistic talent when she hasn’t a clue.
Me 3, when she went over to the other spray paints there was a dark mmmmm mark blue bottom left that was a better match

Lisav

Chatty Member
That noise her mouth makes, first thing in the morning when she's not drunk or brushed her teeth 🤢

Fuck off you grotty grotbag!!!

I'm able to go ahead with my day now I know the weather where she is, I mean, I'm not sure how I'd cope not knowing it's windy. 🤷‍♀️
I'm in Leicester and really need to know the weather in Felixstowe, just incase. So yeah

What’s the etiquette of Swinging? How do you decide who goes first?
You don't. You just dive right in!

• Haha

Sofa spud

VIP Member
I see she has left the rug that she bought the wrong size of by the front door, does she ever send back the items she buys wrongly!

Reactions: 3

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
She is completely manic and talking fast and having impulsive ideas etc....she is definitely showing signs of bipolar (I have it so recognise the signs)
Also, is she really only 42 this year

Artwork???
She is isn’t she. My sister has bipolar, I can definitely see the signs in Beggy. She needs to get help with how up and down she is, .

Why does she need to do this?
Why?
She fucking fancies herself so much, I feel embarrassed for her.
Shes right though it is time to sort this out....but instead of your hair Begs you really need to sort out what you post. Not every inch of your life needs to go on Insta stories! Attention seeking as its finest!

• Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
It’s not even the freebies that fucks me off, I watch so many massive accounts who get stuff daily yet they don’t do swipe up after swipe....... they use the stuff that’s gifted in a classy way, they make their homes amazing and they buy of the company’s that send the stuff. But this greedy selfish bitch buys nothing herself..... she is a tramp never washes is so boring I would rather watch paint dry ( no pun intended ) lol what she has done over the past year is sickening, and the Michael saga was the icing on the cake, but she gained followers and that lovely lad lost loads because of her hiding what she did to him. Making him look the bad one for calling her out. She goes from strength to strength, and I really don’t understand why.....The only reason I watch her still is I want to watch her fail I no that sounds awful, nasty in a away, but my god this women Infuriates me. How can people truly enjoy watching some one scratch her self constantly, eat her finger nails after she has picked her ears, goes days without washing applying spit to a cotton bud and that’s her daily wash. I really do t get it so many amazing people I follow with no where near the followers she has. HOW !!!!!!!
She buys alot of them.

Poptart

VIP Member
My husband was furlough but not for the whole time like her, it did fall at the right time for him as he is going through treatment for cancer but he feels bad for being off of work and is worried sick he will not have a job to go back too.
Surely her getting money from Instagram and getting money from the government isn’t right???
I hope the treatment is going well. Sending love ♥

Poptart

VIP Member
I can’t watch her going on about Christmas so much already! People have lost loved ones, my own Dad died in February and I normally love Christmas, this year it can just do one! I’m really not looking forward to it. My birthday this year was 2 days after my Dads funeral, and I didn’t celebrate at all. Because of the lockdown we still haven’t been able to scatter his ashes. Honestly, she makes me so bloody angry!! How she got so many followers with her cuppatea and so...yeah, is beyond me, or are they all following for the ridiculousness?
Sorry for your loss. ♥ She really needs to pay attention to what's going on in the world she's a cretin.

• Heart
I now understand the new thread name suggestion thing. It has come up at the bottom of the screen now.. my suggestion was a bit premature 🤦🏼‍♀️ lol!

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
It’s dreadful.... but when you look at the Artist art work it really does speak volumes how awful BHSH attempt is. The artist is very talented. And for A4 size they start at £30. That’s incredibly reasonable... the artists work vs Beckys? Hmm. .
How much has all that spray paint, travel expenses and her time to get it and do it vs Artists price?!View attachment 168989
It isn't anything I would choose, but for that price and #supportsmall I can't imagine why Becky didn't buy from her. Unless there were no gifts to be had rather than parting with money :unsure:

Mind blowing ????
Not in a good way, surely?