Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder when she’s going back to work? Gotta be soon surely?

Reactions: 3
I same on to say the same!! I’m in the middle of a 12hr shift, watching the elderly get upsetting because they have not seen there loved ones in 12 weeks, I haven’t seen my eldest in months and so need to hug them as they are in self isolation on their own and it’s getting them down, watching people die without their family with them and that selfish family have not 1 but 2 bbqs, what part of 6! people in total can meet up with another household
She’s met up with way more than 6 over the 2 days and way more than 1 other household, her followers are deluded
I'm sorry for what you're going through. 😔 Sending you a hug and a big thank you for all you do. 😊 ❤

I really do hope karma bites her and her selfish, ignorant, gormless clan one day because she's carried on like normal and its enraging so many law abiding people. 🤬

Reactions: 3
She’s getting beyond a joke now! I’m starting to feel peeved off and generally when someone has no direct effect on me or loved ones I couldn’t care less about them! What I do care about is her and her cronies having sex parties sorry I mean ‘bbq’s’ and putting innocent lives at risk. This is far from over but we have selfish people like this just taking the piss like the rules don’t apply to them! I’m sorry but the virus doesn’t decide who it won’t and will target you daft trout but if you catch it you probably won’t be the one worse off!

I was able to see my father for the first time in months because he’s shielding and I probably shouldn’t have done due to this reason so maybe I’m a hypocrite but my dad has a terminal illness and is suffering really badly not seeing his family. Because it was Father’s Day he said we could have a cuddle and I point blankly said ‘no’ the pain on my dad’s face but yet I knew I couldn’t take that risk I’d rather not have to visit a graveside and I couldn’t live with the guilt if after all these months I’d passed it on. I just couldn’t put him at risk like that I’m not selfish! I socially distanced probably more so than 2m....

When I got home I cried myself to sleep because there is nothing more than having a hug from your dad who you haven’t seen in months, having to live with the fear I may never get to hug him again and how much pain I will have to live in knowing that was taken away from me. But this virus is real, it’s cruel and it kills my dad is worth more to me than putting him at risk. I cried on my own until I fell asleep exhausted

Side note as I think it could read like I’ve got the virus apologies I haven’t had it but because I’ve been doing essential shopping for myself and then I didn’t want to run the risk

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s getting beyond a joke now! I’m starting to feel peeved off and generally when someone has no direct effect on me or loved ones I couldn’t care less about them! What I do care about is her and her cronies having sex parties sorry I mean ‘bbq’s’ and putting innocent lives at risk. This is far from over but we have selfish people like this just taking the piss like the rules don’t apply to them! I’m sorry but the virus doesn’t decide who it won’t and will target you daft trout but if you catch it you probably won’t be the one worse off!

I was able to see my father for the first time in months because he’s shielding and I probably shouldn’t have done due to this reason so maybe I’m a hypocrite but my dad has a terminal illness and is suffering really badly not seeing his family. Because it was Father’s Day he said we could have a cuddle and I point blankly said ‘no’ the pain on my dad’s face but yet I knew I couldn’t take that risk I’d rather not have to visit a graveside and I couldn’t live with the guilt if after all these months I’d passed it on. I just couldn’t put him at risk like that I’m not selfish! I socially distanced probably more so than 2m....

When I got home I cried myself to sleep because there is nothing more than having a hug from your dad who you haven’t seen in months, having to live with the fear I may never get to hug him again and how much pain I will have to live in knowing that was taken away from me. But this virus is real, it’s cruel and it kills my dad is worth more to me than putting him at risk. I cried on my own until I fell asleep exhausted

Side note as I think it could read like I’ve got the virus apologies I haven’t had it but because I’ve been doing essential shopping for myself and then I didn’t want to run the risk
So sorry to hear this 😔 I've seen far too much selfish behaviour this weekend on social media and even from my own family, we live and hour and a half drive (or in becky language 3 hour round trip) from our in laws, my husband misses his parents at the nest of time but right now even more so as he doesn't know when he's next going to see them. While we were on a zoom call to them his brother and sister both arrived and just walked in the house and sat down in the living room like everything is normal! My mother in law is shielding and they couldn't have given a tit and to make matters worse my sister in law works for the NHS!! Yes this isn't going to go away, yes the economy is going to be fucked but we also need to stick to what we are being told to do.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Does duck all, all afternoon, then wonders why the days are flying by! Yeah that happens when you laze about all afternoon!

Reactions: 5

She is sickening isn't she, selfish and sickening.
I hope you're feeling a little better today and that you get to hug your Dad soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I did exactly the same yesterday for exactly the same reasons. Drove over 200 miles round trip to sit in his garden as he's in the same situation as yours and I know he's really struggling not seeing anyone.

I'm a hypocrite too as I'd had my bubble to stay for a couple of days but I literally wiped and hand gelled all the time I was there. I took my own chair which is still in the car for another 2 days, I sprayed Dettol spray all over me and still put clothes in wash when I got home despite them being straight off the line before I went. I made him wipe all the door handle down before I drove off as I'd touched it and didn't go near him.

Now I'm not sure it did my mental health any good because it was actually stressful being so careful but I wanted to see him incase I don't again. And it's bloody hard. But I didn't have the I don't care attitude that Beggy the trollop has, it was all carefully planned as safe as possible.

Sending love and virtual hugs to you and your lovely Dad x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Have u seen the video on Dawns fb of jaaayyyysssooon singing “you’re an embarrassment” to Beggy? It is comedy gold 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.