Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is disgusting like no social distancing or following rules.

X3 people in this photo, you got her dawn and some other woman then the guy with the dark hair plus brookblessher and her boyfriend

X9 people all huddled on that tit patio.....Beggy you are a disgrace so erm yeah erm yeah

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She is OBSESSED with the weather! bleeping hell. She needs to get back to work. She is gonna have such a shock when she’s back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is OBSESSED with the weather! bleeping hell. She needs to get back to work. She is gonna have such a shock when she’s back 😂
Let me get this right, she works in an Arcade/one of them places, yes? At the beach or in town? I dont think the shops are opening until August, are they? I cant see her going back, but would Jayson want her around the house all day, every day? I dont think so!

Like she gives a tit about the people like me who couldn't see their dad (or mam) and haven't since this tit show began because I've been taking lockdown seriously, she was even smirking saying it, the lying cow! 🤬

So, another week will be spent roasting her already battered chest in the garden, doing absolutely nothing in between going shopping for more non-essential tat? 🤬

Honestly, after an upsetting day yesterday missing my dad, I'm feeling angered by all these selfish cretins! 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I watch her with the sound off but note she was looking off to the side a lot for the first part this morning so was she fibbing away again?

Reactions: 4
I watch her with the sound off but note she was looking off to the side a lot for the first part this morning so was she fibbing away again?
My thoughts exactly, waffling on about going food shopping, but couldn’t look at the camera

All those people she's seen this weekend not social distancing and now she's off to the shops to touch everything 😡 she's a bloody super spreader! We are still at home shielding, people like her forget there's still people who can't leave the house. She's so selfish!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Let me get this right, she works in an Arcade/one of them places, yes? At the beach or in town? I dont think the shops are opening until August, are they? I cant see her going back, but would Jayson want her around the house all day, every day? I dont think so!

Like she gives a tit about the people like me who couldn't see their dad (or mam) and haven't since this tit show began because I've been taking lockdown seriously, she was even smirking saying it, the lying cow! 🤬

So, another week will be spent roasting her already battered chest in the garden, doing absolutely nothing in between going shopping for more non-essential tat? 🤬

Honestly, after an upsetting day yesterday missing my dad, I'm feeling angered by all these selfish cretins! 🤬
You would think seeing as she used to work in a care home that she would have volunteered her time during this crisis

Reactions: 6
You would think seeing as she used to work in a care home that she would have volunteered her time during this crisis
Shes too bloody selfish - it would mean getting off her bony, lying arse and helping someone other than herself. I cant imagine her working in a care home, I bet she was off for a fag at every opportunity and not giving a tit about her role! 🤬

She is a Grade A bleep! I wish I lived nearer, I’d love to give her a piece of my mind! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She doesn't care. So many people are acting like everything is fine now ....

I had my choice of bubble come stay for a couple of days (I live alone) which was lovely but I've since found out he had his son/dil & grandaughter round yesterday and definitely wasn't socially distanced. He's no longer my bubble 😢
My phone keyboard has changed and I have no idea how or how to get it back 🙄

I seem to have lost my VIP status too

And there's Beggy doing what she wants, when she wants with whoever she wants + still over 90k people follow her.

I'm grumpy today 😠

• Sad
If I lived near her or saw her out I would say something......such a disgrace and if I was her neighbour I would of had a bonfire all day to piss her off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon she is the talk of her street. The chavvy Evan's family, ruining the neighbourhood for the last 16 years.

Reactions: 18

I same on to say the same!! I’m in the middle of a 12hr shift, watching the elderly get upsetting because they have not seen there loved ones in 12 weeks, I haven’t seen my eldest in months and so need to hug them as they are in self isolation on their own and it’s getting them down, watching people die without their family with them and that selfish family have not 1 but 2 bbqs, what part of 6! people in total can meet up with another household
She’s met up with way more than 6 over the 2 days and way more than 1 other household, her followers are deluded

• Sad
Reactions: 14

I had my choice of bubble come stay for a couple of days (I live alone) which was lovely but I've since found out he had his son/dil & grandaughter round yesterday and definitely wasn't socially distanced. He's no longer my bubble 😢

And there's Beggy doing what she wants, when she wants with whoever she wants + still over 90k people follow her.

I'm grumpy today 😠
My son works in a shoe shop.He had to go back as he was furloughed and we are All incredibly lucky not to have long term Health Issues. A woman changed her babies nappy on one of the seats in there !!! Do you know what lovely you’re better off staying at home! There are so many people that only matter to themselves. Stay safe and don’t let people like Beggy get to you. It’s hard I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I'm grumpy today 😠
It’s so hard isn’t it. We are sticking to the rules as my partner is vulnerable and would love for my poor kid to meet up with friends in the park but as we can see friends are just letting the kids mix as normal we won’t. Beggy should be setting an example with her following. Until someone she loves catches it I don’t see her changing.

On another note, she’s got 3 mins left on her wash. How the duck is that interesting?!!! I am embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone give a fk that her washing machine has 3 minutes left?

It’s so hard isn’t it. We are sticking to the rules as my partner is vulnerable and would love for my poor kid to meet up with friends in the park but as we can see friends are just letting the kids mix as normal we won’t. Beggy should be setting an example with her following. Until someone she loves catches it I don’t see her changing.

On another note, she’s got 3 mins left on her wash. How the duck is that interesting?!!! I am embarrassed for her.
I saw this after I posted. I mean who gives a tit. Who cares she’s got her jobs all done. Utterly boring and she actually thinks she’s something and people will care about her washing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.