Beckyhomesweethome #27 Swipe up for pandora ring, i off to Dawn and Shelleys to swing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually can’t believe her comment about the radiator cover looking old fashioned🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m curious what she see’s when she looks at the sofa, tv unit and flooring... because there a far cry from being modern! The whole room needs a proper overhaul.

I used to enjoy watching her stories and seeing her transformations but now I’ve been watching for so long I’ve realised it’s just botch jobs.. nothing lasts, and everything is bloody spray painted every 6 months. I’m baffled she had the nerve to ruin those candle sticks that Nikki gifted her! 🤯

Reactions: 13
She is a first class knob.

Now just to get rid of the yellow hallway

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t even find the words as to how much she winds me up! Sat there at n your white vest and black bra, so we can see it all, next it’ll be white vest and no bra. Dirty skank.
These are my curtains, do you see how expensive they are? Do you? Look at them look at the price, see how rich I am? duck off twit. £150? I’m struggling to find that money to pay out for a new bed for my son, because he’s jumped on it that much he’s snapped the frame!
She’s a nasty witch that only worries about herself. What a wanker (sorry not sorry for my language)

Reactions: 24
The navy is way better tbh, that pink was 🥴
We all knew once she mentioned changing the living room to navy it would happen at some time this week 🤷🏼‍♀️
Once she has an idea in her head, that’s it, within a few days it’s happening.
Good job she’s got a lot of disposable income hey...

Reactions: 10
Imagine paying 150 for curtains I can’t even cope... £150!!
I can’t even hate watch this woman anymore
This is petty and I feel really horrible saying it but she over pronounces every single word and it is so annoying I can’t listen. sometimes I find myself doing it in my head and have to check myself 🙄

Reactions: 7
Imagine paying 150 for curtains I can’t even cope... £150!!
I can’t even hate watch this woman anymore
This is petty and I feel really horrible saying it but she over pronounces every single word and it is so annoying I can’t listen. sometimes I find myself doing it in my head and have to check myself 🙄
She’s so relatable isn’t she 🤣🤣 bargain buys in Home Bargains, makes trash out of trash, but spends £150 on some curtains she doesn’t need. What an absolute Moran x

Reactions: 6
Oh and whilst I’m on a rant. Stop scratching your chest!! You probably should get that itch seen to, or is it because you want to draw attention to hide looking chest?!

Reactions: 5
Do you know what my son is going to uni in September hopefully. This may seem a small thing but he has asd. He wants to live away froM home but the accommodation He needs that fits his disability is £20 more than the grant he can get. That’s £800 per year. He’s going to train to be a primary school teacher. Getting to this point has not been easy for him. But Becky spends half the money he needs on a pair of useless curtains. Makes me sick!! The world needs less of Beggy and her likes definitely!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“I’ve had lots of PMs about....”
No Beggy, you’ve been on here and seen what people have been saying.
Also the £300+ (isn’t there 2 windows in that room?) you’ve spent on curtains you didn’t need, could have gone towards some new flooring for the downstairs because applying more layers of paint (on top of wallpaper 😱) is like rolling a turd in glitter, it’s still shite!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It flows better ya know walking from a blue living room through a tit coloured yellow hall popping for a wee in a green loo into a blue brick kitchen into the blue brick shed, I mean cedar room. But yeah begs it flows

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What ever happened to the pictures that were made and gifted to her not long ago? Didn’t they look like the ones she’s has made with the water and spray paint?

What ever happened to the pictures that were made and gifted to her not long ago? Didn’t they look like the ones she’s has made with the water and spray paint?
I’m not in the loop about the pictures.
Am I correct in thinking she’s just copied and made her own? Like a knock off version? 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.