Beckyhomesweethome #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf

Wtf

What the actual... Why, how, who the heck needs that much shite?!

That is not normal. At all.

Becky my love, you have a hoarding problem, stop buying flipping units for creams, that is really, not normal behaviour 🙁

We have 2 shelves in our bathroom, I live with my husband and 4 kids, there is enough room for our products and space for more, including a few plants.....

Why does she have so much tit when she doesn't even shower/wash hair often, and then openly admitted to not having a skin care routine - yet has draws and draws of tit just lay there?!!!

Reactions: 10
Well, with that wind 🤢 and messing her words up, she has had more than "tea" with Dawn.... 🙄

Serves her right seeking as she's probably been breaking lockdown rules since day 1! 😡

I'd love to see my parents, but I'm miles and miles away, so these asswipes likely to be breaking the rules because they dont give a tit makes me so mad! 🤬
That waste of oxygen is taking the piss out of everyone who is and has been abiding by the guidelines throughout the last few months. Having the audacity to clap for the NHS and keys workers makes me sick. She’s treating this whole ‘furlong’ as one big holiday. Vile vile woman and family.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Stories whilst silent burping. Lovely. Imagine ordering a bookcase just to store a load of old skin care products you found in a box you forgot you had. What a clown.
Most are out of date and if she start using them you won’t need the book case, she should just do a bootsale

Reactions: 5
I think she sees herself in the same league some of the more glamorous well off IGrs but she is just a glitter turd...so yeah

A new dressing table as well as a bookcase as its not big enough for her Hollywood mirror...yeah we know Beggy as we seen it balanced on a book to level it up ...this reminds me of mario and his borrowers Hollywood vanity mirror that he selt on when he realised it was kids ...so yeah /so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omggggg why is she ordering more furniture for that over crowded room!!!!

I bet it stinks of mouldy feet in that room 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Omggggg why is she ordering more furniture for that over crowded room!!!!

I bet it stinks of mouldy feet in that room 🤢🤢🤢
She must have years worth of cheesy flip flops...I buy 4 pair each year and bin when summer is over...she really is pure scum

• Heart
That waste of oxygen is taking the piss out of everyone who is and has been abiding by the guidelines throughout the last few months. Having the audacity to clap for the NHS and keys workers makes me sick. She’s treating this whole ‘furlong’ as one big holiday. Vile vile woman and family.
For me, lockdown has been and is hell as it's messed up my mental health more than ever and some days I've not wanted to wake up I've been that scared I'll get the virus and die without hugging my parents again. 😖 She's been loving it, and I cant see her going back to work, she's been loving the lazy life! 🤬

• Heart
I'm glad all she has to worry about is the fact that she can't get a delivery slot for Ikea, the way she is acting is as if her world has ended, seriously that woman needsto get a grip on reality

What the hell. Never seen anything like it. Half those products and perfumes will be off. What an absolute waste of money.
Another bookcase ? It should be laughable but it’s not. It’s very, very worrying. Jason and Brooke must give no fucks. I couldn’t live like that.

Reactions: 7
Beggy don’t buy another bookcase just bin all the tit ... SIMPLE ... how many times is she gonna rejig all that crap ... non of its worn so GET RID 😡

Reactions: 11
She is almost close to tears coz she cant get an ikea delivery slot and took herself to bed ...so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my god she's a dog with a bone -she's mad -if only an epiphany would take hold and she cleared the bloody lot out ,cleared the room,got rid of it all -she would have me cheering her on-my god she's a danger to herself🤯

Reactions: 8
She’s pathetic
Her major problem today is that she wants a bookcase
I’m speechless

Oh my god she is a bleep. All this time it hasn’t mattered that she doesn’t have another bookcase but now she wants one and she can’t get it she’s stamping her feet and sulking in bed. Grow up you dick

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I do not understand how this complete idiot has followers,

Is she for real?!!!

You selfish, impatient child.

First world problems beggy!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What an awful, empty life she has.
There isn't a corner of that house that isn't crammed full of her shite and yet she just keeps adding more and more.
Materialistic objects will never make up for what you are missing from your life, Beggy. When are you going to wake up and realise that?!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hi Beauts....Beggy here. I’ve checked and there is nothing on my ceiling in the dressing room, so I’m gonna go in my craft shed and see what I can find to stick a bookcase to the roof and I can hang my sentimental jewellery that I’ve shuved in a box somewhere and I can see everything....so yeaahhhh...weather...jaayson...cappaaa tea....need it now...potter n sorted ...see ya later....so yeahhh😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
OMG! How about this solution, don’t but two new bookcases and a dressing table? It’s all so unnecessary. Surely it would be a much better achievement to have a bit of a clear out and a swap around and use what you already have? I don’t understand how her mind works.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.