Beckyhomesweethome #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ is she for real you don’t need all that stuff for your face, pick a decent cleanser, toner and moisturiser and eye cream I’ve been using moisturiser since I was about 18 I’m 43 now, surely her face feels dry with all that sun damage and fake tan she uses!
I doubt she even uses any of it anyway, she’s probably seen us slagging off her disgusting skin on here and thought I’ll show them my poundland skincare I bought 10 years ago

Reactions: 10
She is so thick she doesn't even realise that all those ghastly creams and make up have a shelf life 🤦🏻‍♀️
She wont care about that though, all she seems to care about is showing everyone how much tit she owns.
The woman has serious issues.

Reactions: 13
Clearly has an issue as all that stuff, my partner would go mad just shows how much he doesn’t care about her cause he doesn’t say anything, all this pushes him away I bet
Like no romantic dinner set up for when he comes home no playing games like no couple things all she does is sleep or watch a film with him

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Imagine how long it'll take to clear all those shelves to dust them. I could not be arsed.

Imagine how long it'll take to clear all those shelves to dust them. I could not be arsed.
She deffo doesn't clear them to dust them, she hardly washes her self what's the chances of taking 400 pairs of flip flops off to give them a wipe down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s the weather like....where is Jaaayson.....is Brookieblessher her still in bed....what jobs are you gonna do today and what you gonna watch on Netflix??? I have sooo many questions Beggy....please wake up and tell us!
Oh and a pic of the good news on zoos would be an extra bonus
KNOB!!!!!🙄
In my head I read that in the voice of the narrator from soap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Soooo ole spaniel tits thinks having box’s full of out of date creams, will help her skin. Nope tell ya what begs, stop putting that brown tit all over your face, with the dirty candle dusting brush. Get some decent cleanser, a few cotton pads and clean ya dirty face. I have used niva for years, I used to be a heavy smoker gave up after my heart attack, yet my skin looks and feels a million time better than hers. It all does the same in the end, your skin is to far gone to look younger but if you didn’t use the tit self tan that’s obviously crap for your skin you would look fresher and better. I ain’t bothered what she wears how she dresses. But I hate seeing dirty looking people. Just no need,

What on earth was all that rubbish in that box!! 😳😳😳😳😳

Becky you don't need another bookcase, you need some therapy and a bin bag (for all the tat to go in the bin) 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is there a bathroom air freshener in amongst her perfumes? 🤢
I noticed that as I've got one IN MY BATHROOM! 😂 She probably didnt even notice it's in the tit tip with everything else - there's probably a toilet brush and a dish cloth or two amongst the out of date creams shes buzzing about! 🤢 😂

Words fail me with her! I don’t have the funds to have that much of anything that I don’t know what I have if I don’t have it on show. I’m trying to find a good skincare regime for me, but I always use up all testers etc that I have first. Why has she never given it away to friends or to charity. Unbelievable! By the end of today I bet we hear she’s just ordered another £80 bookcase! Clear your tit then you wouldn’t need extra!

Reactions: 6
Stop pretending Beggy you've been sat outside with yer swinging pal...you have not adhered to lockdown since it started so why start now, germ spreader....so yeah

Reactions: 7
Defo not sitting in a garden with dawn, I live very near by and it’s been chucking it down all morning!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Well, with that wind 🤢 and messing her words up, she has had more than "tea" with Dawn.... 🙄

Defo not sitting in a garden with dawn, I live very near by and it’s been chucking it down all morning!!
Serves her right seeking as she's probably been breaking lockdown rules since day 1! 😡

Stop pretending Beggy you've been sat outside with yer swinging pal...you have not adhered to lockdown since it started so why start now, germ spreader....so yeah
I'd love to see my parents, but I'm miles and miles away, so these asswipes likely to be breaking the rules because they dont give a tit makes me so mad! 🤬

Stories whilst silent burping. Lovely. Imagine ordering a bookcase just to store a load of old skin care products you found in a box you forgot you had. What a clown.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.