beckyhomesweethome #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they boots 😱😱 I can’t even see for the tears πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the trainers are horrendous aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't be calling the bloody pigeons out for not socially distancing on your roof when you and your daughter haven't been playing by the rules either you bleeping hypocrite

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So she has gone back to bed to watch telly. Yet jaysun needs to go to bed he as been on nights! Do they have separate bedrooms? I don’t think my other of would want me in the room after a full night shift. I mean he carnt be in the same living room has her so why would she be in the same bed while he sleeps.
That’s why he went straight into the garden, she was still in bed πŸ˜‚

tit content as always, for those asking just search solar pump. duck me sideways I never would have though that!
Better still look at the you tube videos going back years of people showing you how it’s done probably. She did not repeat did not workout how to make this, ripoff-woman

Reactions: 7
5809E633-C6E8-4076-A3D5-AEDC2B96B49B.png
Don’t know whose house this is but she’s shown it before and surely it’s a grow house πŸ˜©πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s off out walking Dolly but not watching the dog so has no idea if she’s pooped or not so clearly doesn’t pick up after her. Really pisses me off when people do this.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Why is she buying fashion the same as her daughter??? Beggy...you’re 60 for fucks sake, dress your age!!!! πŸ‘΅πŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Notice she's downgraded the Cedar House to a Conservatory πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦 Made me laugh about the birds

• Haha
1. There she goes again flashing her flat stomach πŸ™„πŸ™„ no one gives a duck.

2. I get the impression Brooke can’t haveanything without her wanting the same. My mum is 60 and still dresses Trendy but sensible.

3. Get some nutritional food in you then perhaps you wouldn’t feel so exhausted. It’s actually quite offensive to those that fight this pandemic everyday. Those that fight covid and those that are a part of our wonderful key workers team. I hope one of her sheep say something to her

• Heart
Wow. She actually is a massive chav isnt she. I dont know anyone that would be seen dead in those boots and trainers. My husband would think I was taking the piss if i walked through with those monstrosities on my feet!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So... bleeping old Shania Twain’s bought herself a 7 and half quid pair of boots ( there’s a reason they are so cheap love) but asked Jaysun for Β£200 trainers. bleep!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Wow. She actually is a massive chav isnt she. I dont know anyone that would be seen dead in those boots and trainers. My husband would think I was taking the piss if i walked through with those monstrosities on my feet!
They will be handy if she has a fancy dress party to go to, maybe as Nessa from Gavin & Stacey 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I haven't seen the boots yet, but this purchase sums up everything about her. I bet she will not wear them by the time Winter rolls around. That is why she has so many items in that awful room.

Reactions: 4
I'm late catching up with Beggy this morning, but I knew after watching her stories that you lot would be on πŸ”₯ and you didn't disappoint 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Brows are not supposed to be like twins and more like sisters ...Beggy are not even on the same planet ...clearly doesn't pick up her dogs tit either...pure scum ....so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.