BeckyHomeSweetHome #23 Eating is a chore, unless it’s salmonella chicken or apple coleslaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can find the paint sprayer beggy your just BEGGING for a new one, because you probably cba to clean it properly before you use it no doubt 😷😷😷 maybe you could just get in one of those plastic storage tubs and just duck off to the garage

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The woman is obsessed with sheds! Also wouldn't surprise me if the new shed gets turned into a bar (how original) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How much tit does she have?? 😱😱 why not, but it in boxes and put it outside for a “free, help yourself” there’s always someone out there that would benefit or make use from some of those things!
I've done that loads recently. My old patio set, some pots, a kitchen dresser, a couple of sun loungers needing refurbishment. They've all been greatly received. Even had a couple of notes through the door saying thankyou. Costs nothing !

Even if she can find the paint sprayer she'll say she can't. She didn't really even need to pretend to look for it, we could've told her she wouldn't be able to find it ... Predictable.

Reactions: 6
Just don’t understand the logic of buying these because they were ‘only a quid’ and then hiding them in your shed for eternity?! And who even needs that many candleholders anyway silly bleep
And most of them are the same she has serious issues

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Beggy.....just stop for a minute. Can you not see that you have a major buying addiction 😳 Just look at all that crap she’s putting back in the shed! It’s not normal to have a stock of supplies like that. Normal people don’t have a shed dedicated them. You need professional help...and not another shed 🙈

Reactions: 19
Beggy.....just stop for a minute. Can you not see that you have a major buying addiction 😳 Just look at all that crap she’s putting back in the shed! It’s not normal to have a stock of supplies like that. Normal people don’t have a shed dedicated them. You need professional help...and not another shed 🙈
If she's done one thing today she's actually inspired me to empty my shed out and give it a sweep. And see If there's anything else I can pay forward to someone else. I do empty the shed regularly to give it a sweep and it does only hold gardening stuff surprisingly 😅 so unlikely I'll find anything to give away but you never know 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just don’t understand the logic of buying these because they were ‘only a quid’ and then hiding them in your shed for eternity?! And who even needs that many candleholders anyway silly bleep

I can’t stand this woman but feel slightly sorry for her in the fact that she’s clearly missing something in her life/ marriage that she needs to hoard everything. Beggy I know you are reading this. Clean your sheds, attic, garage and under stair cupboard out donate 95% of it and honestly you will feel like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders
Oops sorry @Luce0331 i seem to have jumped on your post

Reactions: 1
She won’t see anything wrong in all her stuff, we can see it’s hoarding that she as something wrong to have that much tit. But to her it’s like yeah I’m so great I have loads of money look at all my treasures, yet it’s all cheap tacky tit that other people want out their homes for that reason. Her home is like scrap yard site. Full of unwanted tit that no one else wants, but she will think we are all jealousy. I would rather wait years to finish my home than fill it with tit and tat and buy it cash, no dept in this house hold. If that was me I would be embarrassed to show all that not showing it all off with pride.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion-

BeckyHomeSweetHome #24 Britain’s Biggest Hoarder 😂

I’m shocked at all those candle holders, surely her bum suckers must see it’s beyond excessive

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If you have a 4 bed house filled to the rafters with tat, then you need a garage and 2 large sheds to fit everything else in then surely you just have too much stuff??

We are a family of 5 with 3 kids and have 1 small shed and no garage and we manage just fine. I'd be embarrassed to have that much stuff x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s like a whole car boot sale in her back garden!!!!! 😲😲

On another note, call me sad (🙋🏼‍♀️) but since Monday I have been noting down everything she has bought so on Monday night I can tell you all exactly how much she spent in just 1 week!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Why not say I’m going to box all this stuff up and as soon as I can I will do a boot sale myself and sell it all for the NHS. The NHS that saved your mothers life and have helped you with all your issues over the years. But no this is Begs! Not lifted a finger to help anyone during this nightmare! It would not enter her head to do a random act of kindness.

What’s the point in storing 50 of the same thing ?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can comment to say it’s on her stories but can’t just say the colour 🤯 she did this a few times on the post WTAF!?
Such a twit waffle!
She probs wants people to check her stories so they swipe up and she gets the money for it. Greedy bastard.

Reactions: 12
The amount of candle holders and trinket jars 😂😂😂 just sitting in the shed? What is the point! No you don’t have to buy them because they were only a pound 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.