BeckyHomeSweetHome #23 Eating is a chore, unless it’s salmonella chicken or apple coleslaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could win an instagram award for the tackiest, most crammed house on there.
It actually sets off my OCD seeing all that tit, how can you feel relaxed with all that junk around?
She continually "sorts out", but never gets rid of anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If you have a 4 bed house filled to the rafters with tat, then you need a garage and 2 large sheds to fit everything else in then surely you just have too much stuff?
Same goes with converting your en suite and two bedrooms into “ dressing rooms” for your flip flops, boot sale crap and cheap make up!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
All of those home accessories she has stored away, imagine how grateful families who have had house fires and have lost everything would be if she donated them? Women/men who have had to flee their homes due to abuse and are left with nothing but a bare flat. But no, she’ll just hoard them away and show off like the selfish bleep she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How can her family not see she has a serious problem? How are they not mortified she is openly showing how much crap she has collected to everyone on Instagram?! They blatantly read on here, surely brookieblessher or Mr E needs to have a word?!

Reactions: 5
The Stones, so yeah...... argh makes me want to scream at her it's gravel, gravel Beggy.
bleeping gravel not stones... so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why not say I’m going to box all this stuff up and as soon as I can I will do a boot sale myself and sell it all for the NHS. The NHS that saved your mothers life and have helped you with all your issues over the years. But no this is Begs! Not lifted a finger to help anyone during this nightmare! It would not enter her head to do a random act of kindness.

What’s the point in storing 50 of the same thing ?
Ohhh she won’t do that, the only time beggy has donated money is when it’s been off the back of her followers and she gets them to donate.
She’d never take from herself and donate she’s too selfish. Just like when people said to donate to those in need all her extra Christmas decorations and she said no!
Selfish beggy woman!

Reactions: 8
Ok I need to know the secret to how she has all this dolllaaaar she can just splash around on copious amounts of sheds?!? I’m clearly doing something terribly wrong in life here...

Reactions: 10
Someone please enlighten me where they’ve managed to find their money tree?! How much has she Actually spent this lockdown, that we’ve seen?! It’s completely ridiculous! For all the utter crap she buys and spending £500 on a shed to then do a usual Becky and buy 2 of the same thing (which of course will now be gifted) 🤬
I agree. The spending is just staggering. I don’t know how she does it. Will she be getting a carers allowance even though Jason is working because of the accident he had ?

So she has bought a jet washer, trellis, paint, shed, stones, toppers...and is now thinking of buying another shed....all that has got to come to nearly a grand.

Not to mention the other items she's bought such as super superdry ebay, the home bargains trips, dresses from eBay, 2 lots of the same bedding, make up....can't think of anything else
It’s insane when you list it like that! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 4
”But when you see things like this for a quid, you just buy them!”.

No Beggy. No I don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How embarrassing that there is only 3 people living in a big 4 bed house with garage and they still need 2 sheds for storing tit!! Literally tit!! Just get rid of half of what you own ffs!! It’s ridiculous how does she live like that??

I agree. The spending is just staggering. I don’t know how she does it. Will she be getting a carers allowance even though Jason is working because of the accident he had ?

It’s insane when you list it like that! 😳
No you can’t claim Carers allowence if you are working, and carets allowence is not that much anyway

How embarrassing that there is only 3 people living in a big 4 bed house with garage and they still need 2 sheds for storing tit!! Literally tit!! Just get rid of half of what you own ffs!! It’s ridiculous how does she live like that??

No you can’t claim Carers allowence if you are working, and carers allowence is not that much anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No you can’t claim Carers allowence if you are working, and carets allowence is not that much anyway
Yeah it’s only about 60 a week isn’t it? Which isn’t much at all for Beggy, she spends that on a weekly trip to home bargains

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.