BeckyHomeSweetHome #23 Eating is a chore, unless it’s salmonella chicken or apple coleslaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby Brooky wants to be careful helping mummy in the garage today, she might hurt herself ... Or beak a nail 😉

So they're buying another shed ...
For storage.
So this one is for what 🤔😉🤔

Answers in a postcard but I think someone has already called it that this current one is going to be a swingers shed .

She's so predictable.
More money. Her buzz continues as she has something other than her life to focus on and gives her thick follows some ideas. Ones that can't even Google by the looks of it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How can someone have so much tit, that your 4 bedroom house is rammed, the garage is rammed, you've just a new shed and are already thinking on buying another for "storage", she's already giving me a headache today

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Begging for that second shed are we Becky?
That's why you're tagging the company, transparent or what?!
We see you 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Baby Brooky wants to be careful helping mummy in the garage today, she might hurt herself ... Or beak a nail 😉

So they're buying another shed ...
For storage.
So this one is for what 🤔😉🤔

Answers in a postcard but I think someone has already called it that this current one is going to be a swingers shed .

She's so predictable.
More money. Her buzz continues as she has something other than her life to focus on and gives her thick follows some ideas. Ones that can't even Google by the looks of it 😂
She's buying another shed because she cant be arsed to sort out the one she has? Meaning she'll but another spray paint machine because she cant be arsed to look for it in the shed? The duck is wrong with her? 😡 They must be made of money, idiots! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The new second shed will no doubt be a freebie. I bet she went back to the shed company and said look how insta famous I am, everyone is asking where my shed is from.... So transparent!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She's buying another shed because she cant be arsed to sort out the one she has? Meaning she'll but another spray paint machine because she cant be arsed to look for it in the shed? The duck is wrong with her? 😡 They must be made of money, idiots! 😡
I don't think they're made of money, I think she wants people to think they are. I'm not going to speculate on where her constant spending comes from as she only reads on here and it then gives her more content 🤣

When she said about keeping road bikes clean and then done that kiss thing, honestly made me want to smash my phone against the wall 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Someone please enlighten me where they’ve managed to find their money tree?! How much has she Actually spent this lockdown, that we’ve seen?! It’s completely ridiculous! For all the utter crap she buys and spending £500 on a shed to then do a usual Becky and buy 2 of the same thing (which of course will now be gifted) 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She thinks this is funny 😠
She has seriously fucked me off this morning already.

Someone please enlighten me where they’ve managed to find their money tree?! How much has she Actually spent this lockdown, that we’ve seen?! It’s completely ridiculous! For all the utter crap she buys and spending £500 on a shed to then do a usual Becky and buy 2 of the same thing (which of course will now be gifted) 🤬
Unless a few people message the shed company in advance .... 😉

Attachments

Even when furloughed she doesn’t stop buying tit! It’s depressing to watch tbh nothing has changed for her! Loads of people can’t pay rent or mortgage or get a good shop right now and there she is showing off her next item every 20 minutes!

I reckon they must of re mortgaged the house when they got that shed built on the side of the house 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't think they're made of money, I think she wants people to think they are. I'm not going to speculate on where her constant spending comes from as she only reads on here and it then gives her more content 🤣
Haha, yeh thats true, I'm just curious because she's spending every day! 🧐

Reactions: 4
The new second shed will no doubt be a freebie. I bet she went back to the shed company and said look how insta famous I am, everyone is asking where my shed is from.... So transparent!
What happend to that metal shed she got gifted a couple of months ago?

Reactions: 1
Funny how she doesn’t share a link to where she bought the shed ? Then she finds them on Instagram and starts with the 10000% tit to try and beg a freebie! That garden looks this a dirty old yard ! Just awful.

Reactions: 11
So, she was kindly gifted the metal shed from QD, it was faulty (standard) was returned to be replaced but because they couldn’t replace straight away she’s basically just sat there and slated them? Maybe they demanded the shed back, maybe they decided they no longer wanted to work with her 🤣🤣
Begging for the free second shed are we? How bleeping desperate so early in the morning!

Reactions: 14
I find it really cringe the way all these insta accounts beg for stuff. If you want something go buy it and then review it on insta. It's so very obvious when these big accounts say they are "thinking" of getting something and then poof they are gifted it. I get this seems to be the new way for companies to do business now as they must get tons of sales off the back of an insta famous account promoting a freebie but it's when they blatantly beg for it first that is the embarrassing bit.

I remember I used to follow a large account way before the biggies now were even on the scene. One week she promoted a shark hoover and then a short while later it was other brand of Hoover she was promoting. yet declared the shark was the best thing ever so morales clearly go out the window when it's sell sell sell. I think this is what gets to people. Not so much that freebies are gifted and flogged but it's the fact that they flog one brand of something and then move on very quickly to another brand of the same style product. No integrity whatsoever.

Reactions: 15
My word she is disgusting

My eyes are still being opened to what beggy is really like and its so clear she's on the beg.

Maybe its me but her house gives me anxiety....she doesn't seem to like any space being seen....so has to fill it with everything. Like, there's nothing wrong with a candle on a little shelf....but then she goes and adds some fake plants, stars, lights etc.

The only empty space she has, is the space between her ears

So she has bought a jet washer, trellis, paint, shed, stones, toppers...and is now thinking of buying another shed....all that has got to come to nearly a grand.

Not to mention the other items she's bought such as super superdry ebay, the home bargains trips, dresses from eBay, 2 lots of the same bedding, make up....can't think of anything else

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Here’s a thought, instead of getting another shed, GET RID OF ALL THE tit!!! Honestly how can they have so much stuff?
If shes got all this money to spend on crap I’d love to know what she’s doing in the community to help others. I don’t have spare money to burn but each time I shop I buy extra to donate to the local food bank collections my street is doing.
Clear begging going on this morning. All I’ve seen on Instagram is companies giving free tit to people who don’t NEED it. One thing for sure it’s put me off all of these companies

Reactions: 15
How much tit does she have?? 😱😱 why not, but it in boxes and put it outside for a “free, help yourself” there’s always someone out there that would benefit or make use from some of those things!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.