BeckyHomeSweetHome #23 Eating is a chore, unless it’s salmonella chicken or apple coleslaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggys eyes 👁👁 she could watch a tennis match without moving her head ...or are they socially distancing? Something she doesn't know how to do ...so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just caught up with Nikkis story. How beautiful does she look?
Wow! 😍
And theres only 6 or 7 years between her & Beggy!

Reactions: 4
So basically she’s off to buy another paint sprayer tomorrow.....

so yeah

Reactions: 8
So basically she’s off to buy another paint sprayer tomorrow.....

so yeah
She keeps on finding ways to get out to shop and spend, whereas I'm glad my fortnightly food shop to Asda is done as its so stressful! 😒 She keeps saying she's got these jobs to do, but she doesn't need to do them, but it's a way to keep that buzz, which is fair enough, but most of the "jobs" involve spending and shopping, so does she not worry about going out, touching everything and generally being around a lot of people probably 3 times a week? 😡 I plan my food shop like a military operation and only pop to the corner shop when needed, I'd love to browse Home Bargains and B&M, but it's all too much and I'd get anxious and worried I'd be around too many people. Jayson is potentially bringing the virus home, and she and Brookblessher are out a few times a week, so lockdown means tit all to her and her muppet of a daughter! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She keeps on finding ways to get out to shop and spend, whereas I'm glad my fortnightly food shop to Asda is done as its so stressful! 😒 She keeps saying she's got these jobs to do, but she doesn't need to do them, but it's a way to keep that buzz, which is fair enough, but most of the "jobs" involve spending and shopping, so does she not worry about going out, touching everything and generally being around a lot of people probably 3 times a week? 😡 I plan my food shop like a military operation and only pop to the corner shop when needed, I'd love to browse Home Bargains and B&M, but it's all too much and I'd get anxious and worried I'd be around too many people. Jayson is potentially bringing the virus home, and she and Brookblessher are out a few times a week, so lockdown means tit all to her and her muppet of a daughter! 😡
If she doesn’t keep going out to buy all this tit though she has no content what so ever. How long has her garden been the way it is and she’s never complained that it needed tarting up, until now! Why because it gives her something to talk about. And this is the woman that wants to do Instagram as a full time job 😂😂 she’s delusional

Reactions: 11
Hell mend her if she catches covid, if i was as old as her i would be scared! I mean surely shes in the venerable category being 110 years old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she doesn’t keep going out to buy all this tit though she has no content what so ever. How long has her garden been the way it is and she’s never complained that it needed tarting up, until now! Why because it gives her something to talk about. And this is the woman that wants to do Instagram as a full time job 😂😂 she’s delusional
I've not been in this thread for long, only since lockdown, I think, so I did wonder earlier what WAS she like before lockdown with her shopping, it's crazy now!! She'll never make it her full time job, who she trying to kid? 🧐😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.